Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't connect to the internet on my computer although any other device can.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jon2Bon

Jon2Bon

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

I cant seem to even find any networks, and ive reinstalled my network adapter from the device manager but that didnt do anything. One more thing, my ethernet controller device isnt working properly, it has no drivers installed and i cant install drivers for it because it doesnt say what type of ethernet controller mine is or what company its made by and i cant uninstall it because it wont let me. This has been driving me nuts for over a week so if anyone has a solution or idea then please tell me.
I have a amd a10 processor, my computer is 64 bit and if you need additional information of my computer ask me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cmptrgy

cmptrgy

• Members
  • 1,651 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

Try a SR prior to a week ago when the computer was working properly

If that doesn't work, go to the manufacturers website on another computer and burn the appropriate drivers to CD and then install them onto your computer

If that doesn't work, borrow or buy a USB Network Adapter so you can get online and proceed from there on further troubleshooting

#3 Jon2Bon

Jon2Bon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Ok so apparently my little brother disabled my internet by hitting the internet key. So basically i have no problem but thanks anyways :)

#4 cmptrgy

cmptrgy

• Members
  • 1,651 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:12 PM

That's fine, at least you got back to the solution. Happy interneting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users