Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Got hit with a hack - four computers to fix!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 warsong

warsong

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

Hi all,

The home network got hacked and I've been trying to clear it out but it just reinstalls itself. I've got four computers on it so decided to start with my husband's PC. We have a wireless network but because he games a lot and is on a desktop, he's wired.

He's running Windows Vista Home Premium with a 64bit system. In the past I've tried Combofix, Malwarebytes, and the Toolkit but while they found and fixed a few things, nothing seems to get all of it and I can't get rid of it. On my laptop, I even reformatted and reinstalled and it got infected before it finished installing all of the updates - but that will be a different project.

I do want to mention what clued me into it in the first place was on our old XP desktop. I saw some strange activity and checked the event logs. We run MacAfee (free from our ISP) on that machine and the event logs stated an unknown program made changes to some MacAfee system files. It went downhill from there.

I've watched our network get thrown open to public and I know this thing is making copies of everything and tunneling. There's a tunneler installed on all systems - believe me - none of my doing! Don't worry, I've cancelled credit cards and took care of the financial aspect. But it doesn't do me any good to change passwords until I get this solved. I have to be careful though, when it first hit, it spoofed the webpages for my router and when I logged in to block some IP addy's, it got my router password!

My husband uses IObit and Windows Defender on his system. The funny thing is, with all of his gaming and team speak use, he hasn't been as negatively impacted as other computers. He can still do everything and doesn't experience much lag. The other computers are a different story.

Anyway, I could really use some help with this guys. I've been battling with it about a week now and it's kicking my behind!

Let me know what info y'all need! Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

You haven't listed anything specific...

What is getting reinstalled? What are you removing?

What file are you seeing that is part of the infection?

What kind of tunneler are you talking about?

What other AV or malware apps have you tried (besides what you already mentioned)

Have you tried not using the gaming apps? Some of them are spyware, and others can be hacked fairly easily. It might be worth a try- to eliminate a few possibilities.

Are you using a firewall?

#3 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:56 PM

My apologies - I've been staring at different reports so they're running together when it comes to relating information. I FINALLY found a thread that is very similar to my situation. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/447651/fake-adobe-flash-player-installer-and-redirect-virus/ (I had been searching like crazy.)

All of us have the Teredo tunneler being reinstalled along with virtual WAN miniports (I can only see those under the device manager when I click show hidden. If I disable any of them, they simply install another).

Files from the hard disk have dates changed, are being copied then the copies are deleted, again I can't see any of those but when I watch scans of Malwarebytes, I see the directories it's searching. These are in the recycle bin. 

It also deletes the partition on the hard drive and maxes out the CPU and memory resources. Mini Toolbox showed users added onto the system - upDATuser on this system - others are different. Group policies have been changed as well basically demoting what the administrator account can do.

I haven't tried any other AV on my husband's system. I don't want to confuse the issue by bringing four different computers into it (which I'm doing - sorry!!! I'm trying not to!  :orange: )

As for the gaming apps, I believe my husband is playing Rift right now. I'm not sure all he's using but I do know he's got Team Speak. I haven't gamed in ages - no time any more! I can check with him when he gets back from the store.

When this started, we were using a Dlink router and it had it's own firewall along with the ones we have on the PC's. A few days ago, I purchased a brand new Linksys router and set up it's firewall which was much stronger than the old router and disabled UDP as well as remote configuration. I also enabled listed MAC addresses only for wireless. (I always change passwords, hardly ever leave anything factory default). My husband uses the Windows Firewall but under administrator I can no longer make any useful changes to the PC firewall.

I just cringe thinking about logging into the router right now, I have a feeling the firewall is wide open, I can do so if you want me to check for sure.

I am very, very cautious about internet safety. Unfortunately, despite my hooting and hollering, my husband, son, and my dad - not so much. God only knows what they got into.

Thank you!

#4 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

I'd have to do some checking, but I will say that sometimes too much protection makes you too much of a target. I never had any issues with hackers in the past, then I installed Zone Alarm and Black Ice Defender. Within a day I was getting pinged, spoofed, and otherwise attacked on a hourly basis.

Hackers will seek out heavily protected networks because they think there's something worth stealing inside. And they love a challenge.

#5 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

Thanks Netghost. I'm so mad I'm spitting nails right now. I just got my new laptop in. Worried about it, I took it up to the local RadioShack use their network and  to fire it up to make sure I didn't have a DOA. It did have a problem but the included disk fixed it. I also grabbed a hotspot. I've been wanting to get one for awhile. But this way, I could fire up the new laptop at home and get the security in place without exposing it.

And it just got infected too - while on the Verizon hotspot. The minute I downloaded Chrome and logged into my email account (I use web based email and I didn't even open anything), it locked up. It now has the tunneler and virtual wifi's like my other PC's. Windows Defender and the Firewall never peeped. I didn't even get a chance to put Malwarebytes on it. I'm going to try reverting to the factory settings since I don't have a darn thing on it yet and see what happens.

Edited by warsong, 01 April 2014 - 08:14 PM.

#6 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

How to disable Teredo tunneling.

Files from the hard disk have dates changed, are being copied then the copies are deleted, again I can't see any of those but when I watch scans of Malwarebytes, I see the directories it's searching. These are in the recycle bin.

Do you have any screenshots of this?

#7 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Yes I do. I have them on the cloud right now when my old laptop got infected. I've got a bunch of Event logs you might like on the new one because I was saving them when this was all happening. But these I didn't go through closely. I was moving fast to save them before they got altered or deleted.

Here's a little cut and paste of what I could grab off of my new laptop.

Information 4/2/2014 1:40:28 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 39 None Successfully created AppContainer windows_ie_ac_001.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 400 (3) Deployment Register operation on Package WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_1.0.0.80_neutral__qt5r5pa5dyg8m from:  (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_1.0.0.80_neutral__qt5r5pa5dyg8m\AppxManifest.xml)  finished successfully.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 10001 (4) Finished servicing package WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_1.0.0.80_neutral__qt5r5pa5dyg8m. Setting the package state to enabled returned with 0x80070002.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 541 (3) Finished bytecode generation for package WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_1.0.0.80_neutral__qt5r5pa5dyg8m on 64-bit architecture.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 41 None Successfully deleted AppContainer WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_qt5r5pa5dyg8m.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 39 None Successfully created AppContainer WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_qt5r5pa5dyg8m.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 540 (3) Started bytecode generation for package WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_1.0.0.80_neutral__qt5r5pa5dyg8m on 64-bit architecture.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 39 None Successfully created AppContainer WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_qt5r5pa5dyg8m.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 607 None Deployment has been de-queued and is running for user MSI\kathrynloch.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 603 (3) Started deployment Register operation on a package with main parameter: file:///C:/Program%20Files/WindowsApps/WildTangentGames.-GamesApp-_1.0.0.80_neutral__qt5r5pa5dyg8m/AppxManifest.xml. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 400 (3) Deployment Register operation on Package SymantecCorporation.NortonStudio_1.0.0.54_x86__v68kp9n051hdp from:  (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\SymantecCorporation.NortonStudio_1.0.0.54_x86__v68kp9n051hdp\AppxManifest.xml)  finished successfully.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 10001 (4) Finished servicing package SymantecCorporation.NortonStudio_1.0.0.54_x86__v68kp9n051hdp. Setting the package state to enabled returned with 0x80070002.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment 301 (4) The calling process is C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 39 None Successfully created AppContainer SymantecCorporation.NortonStudio_v68kp9n051hdp.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 607 None Deployment has been de-queued and is running for user MSI\kathrynloch.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 603 (3) Started deployment Register operation on a package with main parameter: file:///C:/Program%20Files/WindowsApps/SymantecCorporation.NortonStudio_1.0.0.54_x86__v68kp9n051hdp/AppxManifest.xml. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 400 (3) Deployment Register operation on Package Microsoft.ZuneVideo_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from:  (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppxManifest.xml)  finished successfully.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 10001 (4) Finished servicing package Microsoft.ZuneVideo_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe. Setting the package state to enabled returned with 0x80070002.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 541 (3) Finished bytecode generation for package Microsoft.ZuneVideo_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe on 64-bit architecture.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment 301 (4) The calling process is C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:01 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 41 None Successfully deleted AppContainer Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:00 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 39 None Successfully created AppContainer Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:00 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 540 (3) Started bytecode generation for package Microsoft.ZuneVideo_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe on 64-bit architecture.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:00 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 39 None Successfully created AppContainer Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe.
Information 4/2/2014 1:40:00 PM Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server 607 None Deployment has been de-queued and is running for user MSI\kathrynloch.

Now at this time...errr... well incorrect time.... I was on Chrome jumping to a couple of websites to start changing passwords. I had also uninstalled Norton and went with Windows defender/security essentials thing. But there's the Norton stuffs. I have remote desktop turned off and found ole upDatsuser on here.

I've got more fun stuff from my old laptop. After awhile you start seeing a pattern and it becomes more obvious. Also, I'm always clicking on "Recent Files" under explorer on my old laptop and boy does it go wonky when I do that. Anyway, I'm going to reformat the new laptop and reinstall from disk. I tried the return to factory settings and clean hard drives on Windows 8 but it didn't touch the extra stuff.

device3.jpg

device4.jpg

There's my device list of my brand new, out of the box laptop - Bluetooth and virtual WAN anyone? It's a smorgasbord! I could go on until your eyes cross. lol!

Earlier I saw an article here on reformatting and reinstalling. I want to find it again and make sure I got my ducks in a row. At least I don't have anything on this one yet.

Edited by warsong, 02 April 2014 - 12:04 PM.

#8 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

You should keep the WIFI and Ethernet disabled on your laptop until you are certain you have protection.

Most new systems come with Bluetooth and WAN support out of the box. What is the model of the laptop?

Multi-card readers are given a drive letter and path for each slot, so it's not unusual to have several storage devices show up in DM. If you look at File Explorer, Computer, you'll probably have several "Removable Devices" listed.

#9 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I turned off my wifi on my old laptop but it still runs according to the data stream on the router (I need to improve my router-foo, big time. That's a gap in the old armor.)

I'm going to jump on the old laptop in a sec because I finally found the article with the info I needed but have some questions. I'll do a couple of screen shots from there too because the old laptop is scrawny compared to my new MSI. But on the new one, I only have three "devices" in explorer. C, boot - D storage, and E which is the cd/dvd. I have removable stuff but they don't show as shadow copies. The first thing I checked when I fired the new laptop up is exactly what LAN and WAN I had. The Killer stuff should be the only stuff there. The rest was added after I installed Chrome.

Now, since I've totally derailed this topic from one computer, on my old laptop I basically followed the advice in link above that I posted with the Flash player, and ran the programs mentioned there (I'm even a Malwarebytes PRO user - but we won't go there right now). My reports were so similar - down to the make and model of the wireless adapter. My difference was the antimalware never found anything worse that a PUP over my Crashplan cloud backup.

Except one - ADWCleaner did find some things and remove them (I've got that report around here somewhere) but there was one Google Chrome setting that it tried repeatedly to delete but never could. I figured it was something to do with my setup with Google Hangouts (that's my telephone - I've got Google voice and a local number).

But now that this whole thing happened with my new laptop when I d/l Chrome and logged into my Google account - that little entry seems a heck of a lot bigger to me.

I know we're not supposed to post reports here, so I'll just do screenshots, but like I said, I've been staring at this stuff for a long time - it's finally starting to piece itself together. OH - I told my husband about Chrome and my thoughts. He finally stopped gaming long enough to uninstall it. He ran Malwarebytes, and said it found four issues it finally deleted. He didn't tell me what they were. I'll have to check the logs when he comes up for air. ;)

Sometimes it's tough to wrap my brain around this stuff but I'll try to show ya what I'm talking about. I'm not crazy! Well, okay, that's up for debate - but are you still paranoid if they really are out to get you? (Okay, being silly now. :bananas: )

#10 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

You're gonna love this!

I found the article on changing the remote connection port. So I tried it on my old laptop. On that one I'm running Windows 7 - 64bit. It's a tiny little AMD but really tried hard when I was throwing so much stuff at it. lol! But I changed port 3389 to see what would happen. Earlier I downloaded bitdefender after reading some great reviews so I thought I'd try it. It's doing better than anything else thus far but all of this is too much for anything. Here's what I found.

Right after changing port:

2014/04/02 08:29:22.614    [BDFW] [FILTER] Blocked packet for / from closed port because of stealth settings. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 192.168.1.121:51226, Remote Address: 54.236.215.239:80, Protocol: 6, Local Packet: 0, PID: -1, Process: , Cmd. Line: .
2014/04/02 08:29:22.614    [BDFW] [FILTER] Blocked packet for / from closed port because of stealth settings. Direction: Outbound, Local Address: 192.168.1.121:51226, Remote Address: 54.236.215.239:80, Protocol: 6, Local Packet: 0, PID: -1, Process: , Cmd. Line: .
2014/04/02 08:29:23.504    [BDFWCORE] Updating settings: enabled: 0, default action: 2, block scans: 1, ics: 0, monitor process changes: 1
2014/04/02 08:29:23.504    [NDISLIB] Filter disabled.
2014/04/02 08:29:23.504    [BDFW] [DEVIO] Firewall disabled.
2014/04/02 08:29:23.504    [BDFWCORE] Updating rules:
2014/04/02 08:29:23.504    [BDFWCORE] Updating profiles:
2014/04/02 08:29:26.717    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61784, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 1500, Process: c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe, Cmd. Line: -k networkservice.
2014/04/02 10:53:45.312    [BDFWCORE] Open process 4294967295 - c:\windows\servicing\trustedinstaller.exe failed. Error: 57.
2014/04/02 10:53:48.448    [BDFWCORE] Updating settings: enabled: 0, default action: 2, block scans: 1, ics: 0, monitor process changes: 1
2014/04/02 10:53:48.448    [NDISLIB] Filter disabled.
2014/04/02 10:53:48.448    [BDFW] [DEVIO] Firewall disabled.
2014/04/02 10:53:48.448    [BDFWCORE] Updating rules:
2014/04/02 10:53:48.448    [BDFWCORE] Updating profiles:
2014/04/02 10:53:49.820    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61584, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 3696, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 10:53:49.976    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61585, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 3696, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 10:53:50.117    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61586, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 3696, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 10:53:50.304    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61587, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 3696, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 10:53:50.429    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61588, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 3696, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 10:53:50.569    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61589, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 3696, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 10:53:51.458    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61590, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 4128, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 10:53:51.599    [BDFW] [FILTER] Reported port opening because of default policy. Direction: Inbound, Local Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:61591, Remote Address: 0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0, Protocol: 17, Local Packet: 0, PID: 4128, Process: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender\downloader.exe, Cmd. Line: /download /trace /stopevent 708.
2014/04/02 13:06:51.965    [BDFWCORE] Index: 99, id: 101, action: 0, path: c:\program files (x86)\itunes\ituneshelper.exe, sid length: 0, parents hash: 0, direct path: 0, profile flags: ffffffff, protocol: 0, rule flags: 2, traffic type: 7, ip version: 3, local ports: 0, remote ports: 0, remote networks: 0, remote macs: 0, cmd. line: 0
2014/04/02 13:06:51.965    [BDFWCORE] Index: 100, id: 102, action: 0, path: c:\program files (x86)\itunes\itunes.exe, sid length: 0, parents hash: 0, direct path: 0, profile flags: ffffffff, protocol: 0, rule flags: 2, traffic type: 7, ip version: 3, local ports: 0, remote ports: 0, remote networks: 0, remote macs: 0, cmd. line: 0
2014/04/02 13:06:51.965    [BDFWCORE] Index: 101, id: 103, action: 0, path: c:\program files\crashplan\crashplanservice.exe, sid length: 0, parents hash: 0, direct path: 0, profile flags: ffffffff, protocol: 0, rule flags: 3, traffic type: 7, ip version: 3, local ports: 0, remote ports: 0, remote networks: 0, remote macs: 0, cmd. line: 0
2014/04/02 13:06:51.965    [BDFWCORE] Index: 102, id: 104, action: 0, path: c:\windows\servicing\trustedinstaller.exe, sid length: 0, parents hash: 0, direct path: 0, profile flags: ffffffff, protocol: 0, rule flags: 3, traffic type: 7, ip version: 3, local ports: 0, remote ports: 0, remote networks: 0, remote macs: 0, cmd. line: 0
2014/04/02 13:06:55.085    [BDFWCORE] Updating settings: enabled: 0, default action: 2, block scans: 1, ics: 0, monitor process changes: 1
2014/04/02 13:06:55.085    [NDISLIB] Filter disabled.
2014/04/02 13:06:55.085    [BDFW] [DEVIO] Firewall disabled.
2014/04/02 13:06:55.085    [BDFWCORE] Updating rules:
2014/04/02 13:06:55.085    [BDFWCORE] Updating profiles:

OK, I've participated in forums enough to know to look for the paperclip to attach stuff.  I don't want to jump into my Photobucket too much or those pics will disappear too. I found "my media" in the tools, and found where I can manage attachments but I can't find how to attach. Okay - I'll go look that up and come back and edit this. hehe!

But it's a screenshot of my network being disconnected while all this is happening. lol! Remember too - I'm old school, I don't turn on my remote desktop. I always disable it... oh.... since the XP days. If I need help, I drive you guys nuts ;) or take the thing to a local shop here.

Oh shoot! I forgot to mention my new laptop is MSI GT60 - it does have Bluetooth but the first thing - I switched it to not accept incoming requests and to alert me if anyone tried. In fact, I have my alerts set as high as they'll go, they are supposed to be hootin' and hollerin'.

My question about the ports was according to the article, Remote Desktop uses port 3389. I'm still a newb when it comes to router ports. I turn off UP stuff, know http traffic goes through port 80, and using Mac addresses as a list to only allow those wifi connections is generally good. So, I've got a lot to learn. What can I change the port too? Can I block it entirely? (I know I can with my router)

And I need to figure out the last of the plan to format this hard drive.

Edited by warsong, 02 April 2014 - 02:49 PM.

#11 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

I'm having a hard time understand WHY you are getting hit like this. I've never had an issue that severe in all my years online. Nor have I ever come across someone in your situation.

#12 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

hehe - well, let's just say I've been online longer than 7 years. ;)

But honestly, I was wondering the same thing. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if it's something of a "perfect storm" type of thing. Like I said, I've been online a long time, both at home and when I working full time as an office manager. I was also the IT person because the company contracted out. So our IT guy wasn't onsite. If we went down and he was in three towns away or something - well, the network can't stay down that long so guess who got stuck figuring it out.

Anyway, I'm now self employed, I'm an indie author publishing on Amazon - doing better than I was in corporate that's for sure! But I spend a huge amount of time online not only with writing - I gotta do it all, marketing, promoting, website building, you name it. Still, I'm always so careful. But my husband, 17 y/o son, and my dad are also on this network. Boys will be boys. ;)

My dad lives next door and is close enough to use my wireless network. I set everything up nice and solid, but when I went to check his pc - antivirus software out of date and infections all over the place. He's divorced, lives alone and is retired law enforcement - plus he doesn't think through what can happen with the computers. I still struggle to make him understand the difference betweeen a web browser and a search engine. Anyway, hard telling what the old man got into.

But my b-day was on the 22nd and that's when my router went public (that I noticed) when I checked the logs and tracked IP's - it was coming from my dad's computer. Throw a router public and it's like throwing sugar in front of fire ants. Everyone comes to the party! So I think that's how I came under the bullseye. But why continue? 

I've already had my novels pirated, so if they want those, good luck with that! They're already in the torrentsl! I'm not JK Rowling, so not a huge money pit, and accounting was the main part of my day job when I wasn't running after the network. So the first thing I did was take care of bank and financial aspects.

Now I think I'm just a challenge maybe. I thought it was all the actions of a bot type script but I swear sometimes I'm certain there's someone on the other end. When I first started investigating this, I did a lot in the command line, it was easier because windows was so slow and the mouse would hardly move. Well, I'm REALLY rusty on DOS, but it was coming back and just as soon as I'd start getting somewhere with it. BAM! Computer locks, crashes, screens flash with writing that's not mine - really strange, strange stuff. I don't know if there really is someone, but if not, this java script is plain mean and onery! lol!

I also found a couple of PUP's on the old desktop under my son's gaming. Those were definitely toolbars and stupid add-ins that he wasn't paying attention when he clicked NEXT.

But I do have another question. I started the reformat process but it didn't go like those old days in DOS. I reformatted what I could, but some parts it wouldn't let me. I'm really unfamiliar with Windows 8 and 8.1, but they got that new boot architecture. Is that the reason why a portion of the disk is NTFS and not FAT32? There's also a section that's BIOS recovery. I don't have that in my disks that came with the pc so I was planning on leaving that alone. The last section is the actual vendor MSI - they reserved it and I can't format that either. I didn't try too hard because I wanted to check first. The reformat went waaaaayyyy too fast. When I rolled it back to the factory defaults and cleaned the disk, it took almost all night. This was done too quickly and I'm thinking there still might be traces of that script - so I'm going to do it again.

I just wanted to double-check before I went delete-happy.

Thank you!!!!!

#13 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

Okay, I know y'all are getting sick of hearing from me. But I gotta show you these. On a lark I burned 3 programs to DVD and ran them on my new laptop. ADS Spy MS Repair Tool Kit Portable, and Test Disk. Only the Repair Kit would work.

And boy did it work! Here's some interesting stuff for y'all. And remember, this is my new laptop, barely here 24 hours now and the poor thing has been through World War III!

(Not all reports - just a couple)

Firewall Repair:

The Windows Firewall service is stopping.
The Windows Firewall service was stopped successfully.

The Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service is not started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3521.

The following services are dependent on the Base Filtering Engine service.
Stopping the Base Filtering Engine service will also stop these services.

Windows Defender Network Inspection Service
   Windows Defender Network Inspection System Driver

System error 5 has occurred.

Access is denied.

[SC] ChangeServiceConfig SUCCESS
The requested service has already been started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182.

The Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service is starting.
The Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

The Windows Firewall service is starting.
The Windows Firewall service was started successfully.

The Windows Firewall service is stopping.
The Windows Firewall service was stopped successfully.

The Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service is not started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3521.

The following services are dependent on the Base Filtering Engine service.
Stopping the Base Filtering Engine service will also stop these services.

Windows Defender Network Inspection Service
   Windows Defender Network Inspection System Driver

System error 5 has occurred.

Access is denied.

The requested service has already been started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182.

The Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service is starting.
The Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

The Windows Firewall service is starting.
The Windows Firewall service was started successfully.

Winsock and DNS Cache Repair:

Sucessfully reset the Winsock Catalog.
You must restart the computer in order to complete the reset.

Resetting Global, OK!
Resetting Interface, OK!
Resetting Neighbor, OK!
Resetting Path, OK!
Resetting , failed.
Access is denied.

Restart the computer to complete this action.

The following command was not found: int 6to4 reset all.
Resetting , failed.
Access is denied.

There's no user specified settings to be reset.

Resetting Interface, OK!
Resetting Neighbor, OK!
Resetting Path, OK!
Resetting , failed.
Access is denied.

The following command was not found: int isatap reset all.

Reset of all TCP parameters FAILED: Unable to set global on ipv4.
The parameter is incorrect.

The following command was not found: int teredo reset all.

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

Windows IP Configuration

Registration of the DNS resource records for all adapters of this computer has been initiated. Any errors will be reported in the Event Viewer in 15 minutes.

Resetting Interface, OK!
Resetting , failed.
Access is denied.

The following command was not found: int 6to4 reset all.
Resetting , failed.
Access is denied.

Resetting , failed.
Access is denied.

The following command was not found: int isatap reset all.

Reset of all TCP parameters FAILED: Unable to set global on ipv4.
The parameter is incorrect.

The following command was not found: int teredo reset all.

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

Windows IP Configuration

Registration of the DNS resource records for all adapters of this computer has been initiated. Any errors will be reported in the Event Viewer in 15 minutes.

The actual Windows repair file is miles long, so I won't post that unless you want me to. But here is my personal favorite - the unhidden file list. I think you'll see where I'm coming from with this now. (I hope. lol!)

Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Documents and Settings
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\hiberfil.sys
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\pagefile.sys
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\swapfile.sys
1 - C:\ProgramData
1 - C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information
1 - C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
1 - C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information
1 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Temp
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\ProgramData\Application Data
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\ProgramData\Desktop
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\ProgramData\Documents
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\ProgramData\Start Menu
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\ProgramData\Templates
1 - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WwanSvc
1 - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataCache\dmrccache\downloads
1 - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tablet PC
1 - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\IMpService77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24.lock
1 - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WwanSvc\Profiles
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\All Users
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default User
1 - C:\Users\Default
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Application Data
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Cookies
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Local Settings
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\My Documents
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\NetHood
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\PrintHood
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Recent
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\SendTo
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Start Menu
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Templates
1 - C:\Users\Default\AppData
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Application Data
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\History
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Music
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Pictures
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Videos
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Application Data
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Cookies
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Local Settings
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\My Documents
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\NetHood
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\PrintHood
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Recent
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\SendTo
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Start Menu
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Templates
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Application Data
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\History
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Feeds\{5588ACFD-6436-411B-A5CE-666AE6A92D3D}~
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\PrivacIE
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Burn
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\DNTException\Low
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\IECompatCache\Low
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\IECompatUACache\Low
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.IE5
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Virtualized
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\WPNPRMRY.tmp
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\PrivacIE\Low
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Documents\My Music
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Documents\My Pictures
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Kathryn\Documents\My Videos
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\Searches\Everywhere.search-ms
1 - C:\Users\Kathryn\Searches\Indexed Locations.search-ms
1 - C:\Users\Public\Desktop
1 - C:\Users\Public\Libraries
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Videos
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Application Data
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Cookies
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Local Settings
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\My Documents
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\NetHood
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\PrintHood
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Recent
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\SendTo
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Start Menu
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Templates
1 - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Application Data
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\History
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
1 - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Documents\My Music
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Documents\My Pictures
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Documents\My Videos
1 - C:\Windows\ctfile.rfc
1 - C:\Windows\ELAMBKUP
1 - C:\Windows\WindowsShell.Manifest
1 - C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData
1 - C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData
1 - C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\MpCmdRun-18-53C9D589-6B66-4F30-9BAB-9A0193B0BAFC.lock
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-appmodel-identity-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-internal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-appmodel-state-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-appmodel-state-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-base-bootconfig-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-base-util-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-apiquery-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-appcompat-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-appcompat-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-appinit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-bem-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-bicltapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-bicltapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-biplmapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-biplmapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-biptcltapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-biptcltapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-calendar-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-com-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-comm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-console-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-crt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-crt-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-firmware-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-heap-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-job-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-job-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-kernel32-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-kernel32-legacy-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-kernel32-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-multipleproviderrouter-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-namespace-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-normalization-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-privateprofile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processsecurity-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-2.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psapi-ansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psapi-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psm-app-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psm-appnotify-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psm-info-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psm-key-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psm-plm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-psm-plm-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-quirks-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-realtime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-registry-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-registry-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-registryuserspecific-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-shutdown-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-string-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-stringansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-stringloader-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-stringloader-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-systemtopology-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-timezone-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-toolhelp-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-ums-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-url-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-version-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-version-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-versionansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-windowserrorreporting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-errorprivate-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-errorprivate-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-propertysetprivate-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-registration-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-robuffer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-roparameterizediid-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-winrt-string-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-wow64-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-devices-config-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-devices-config-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-devices-query-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-devices-query-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-devices-swdevice-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-devices-swdevice-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l3-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l4-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-dx-d3dkmt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventing-consumer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventing-controller-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventing-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventing-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventing-provider-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventlog-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-eventlog-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-gdi-dpiinfo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-http-time-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-input-ie-interactioncontext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-joystick-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-misc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-misc-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-misc-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-mme-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-playsound-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-mm-time-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-net-isolation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-net-isolation-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-ntuser-ie-message-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-ntuser-ie-window-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-ntuser-ie-wmpointer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-oobe-notification-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-perf-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-power-base-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-power-setting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-ro-typeresolution-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-navigation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-clipboard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-window-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-windowstation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-winevent-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-wmpointer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-ole32-clipboard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-rtcore-session-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-activedirectoryclient-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-appcontainer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-audit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-audit-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-base-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-base-private-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-credentials-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-credentials-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-cryptoapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-logon-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-lsapolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-provider-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-sddl-ansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-sddlparsecond-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-systemfunctions-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-trustee-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-trustee-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-service-core-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-service-core-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-service-management-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-service-management-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-service-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-comhelpers-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-registry-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-scaling-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-scaling-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-stream-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-thread-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shcore-unicodeansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shell-shellcom-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-shell-shellfolders-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-auth-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-encryptedfile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-eventingcontroller-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-idletask-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-lsa-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-msi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-ntmarta-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-registry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-safer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-advapi32-shutdown-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-appmodel-deployment-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-appxdeploymentclient-appxdeploy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-audiocore-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-authz-claimpolicies-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-authz-context-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-authz-remote-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-biometrics-winbio-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-bluetooth-deviceassociation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-branding-winbrand-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-cluster-clusapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-cluster-clusapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-cluster-resutils-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-cmd-util-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-cng-rng-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-com-clbcatq-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-com-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-com-ole32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-com-psmregister-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-core-bi-service-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-core-psm-service-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-domainjoin-netjoin-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-firewallapi-webproxy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-font-fontgroups-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-fs-clfs-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-fsutilext-ifsutil-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-fsutilext-ulib-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-fveapi-query-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-dc-create-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-dc-create-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-dc-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-draw-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-draw-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-font-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-font-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-metafile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-metafile-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-path-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-render-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gdi-wcs-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-globalization-collation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-globalization-input-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gpapi-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gpsvc-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-gui-uxinit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-imm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-appcompat-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-elevation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-file-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-localization-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-package-current-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-package-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-package-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-quirks-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-registry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-transacted-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernel32-windowserrorreporting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-kernelbase-processthread-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-mm-msacm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-mm-pehelper-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-mm-wmdrmsdk-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-mpr-multipleproviderrouter-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-mrmcorer-environment-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-MrmCoreR-ResManager-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-msa-ui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-msa-user-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-msiltcfg-msi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-net-isoext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-networking-winipsec-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-networking-wlanapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-newdev-config-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntdsa-activedirectoryserver-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntdsapi-activedirectoryclient-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-kcminitcfg-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksecurity-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksecurity-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksigningpolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksr-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-pico-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-tm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntos-werkernel-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-caret-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-chartranslation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-dialogbox-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-dialogbox-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-draw-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-draw-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-gui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-gui-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-keyboard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-keyboard-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-menu-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-menu-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-message-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-message-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-misc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-misc-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-mouse-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-powermanagement-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-private-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-rectangle-ext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-rotationmanager-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-string-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-touch-hittest-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-window-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-window-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowclass-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowclass-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowstation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowstation-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ole32-bindctx-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ole32-ie-ext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ole32-oleautomation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-oleacc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-printer-winspool-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-printer-winspool-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-profile-profsvc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-profile-userenv-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ras-rasapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ras-rasdlg-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ras-rasman-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-ras-tapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-reinfo-query-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-rometadata-dispenser-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-rtcore-gdi-devcaps-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-rtcore-gdi-object-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-rtcore-gdi-rgn-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-dc-access-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-dpi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-samsrv-accountstore-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-scesrv-server-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-secur32-translatename-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-security-credui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-security-cryptui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-security-kerberos-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-security-vaultcli-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-session-userinit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-session-usertoken-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-session-winlogon-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-session-winsta-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-session-wtsapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-setupApi-cfgmgr32remote-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-setupapi-classinstallers-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-setupapi-inf-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-setupApi-logging-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-shell-propsys-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-shell-settingsync-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-shell-shell32-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-shell-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-shell32-shellcom-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-shell32-shellfolders-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-smbshare-browser-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-smbshare-sscore-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-spinf-inf-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-storage-iscsidsc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-sxs-oleautomation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-uiacore-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-umpoext-umpo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-usp10-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-webio-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wer-reporting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-winbici-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-winhttp-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wininet-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-winlogon-mincreds-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-winrt-storage-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wlan-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wlan-onexui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wlan-scard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wsclient-devlicense-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-wwan-wwapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\System32\ext-ms-win-xaml-pal-l1-1-0.dll
Skipped: (Symbolic Link or Junction) - C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.IE5
1 - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Msft_Kernel_SynTP_01009.Wdf
1 - C:\Windows\System32\spp\store\2.0\data.dat
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-appmodel-identity-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-internal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-appmodel-state-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-appmodel-state-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-base-bootconfig-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-base-util-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-apiquery-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-appcompat-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-appcompat-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-appinit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-bem-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-bicltapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-bicltapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-biplmapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-biplmapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-biptcltapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-biptcltapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-calendar-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-com-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-comm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-console-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-crt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-crt-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-firmware-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-heap-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-job-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-job-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-kernel32-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-kernel32-legacy-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-kernel32-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-2.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-multipleproviderrouter-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-namespace-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-normalization-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-privateprofile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processsecurity-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-2.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processtopology-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psapi-ansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psapi-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psm-app-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psm-appnotify-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psm-info-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psm-key-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psm-plm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-psm-plm-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-quirks-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-realtime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-registry-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-registry-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-registryuserspecific-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-shutdown-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-string-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-stringansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-stringloader-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-stringloader-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-systemtopology-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-timezone-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-toolhelp-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-url-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-version-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-version-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-versionansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-windowserrorreporting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-errorprivate-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-errorprivate-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-propertysetprivate-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-registration-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-robuffer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-roparameterizediid-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-winrt-string-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-wow64-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-devices-config-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-devices-config-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-devices-query-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-devices-query-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-devices-swdevice-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-devices-swdevice-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l3-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l4-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-dx-d3dkmt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventing-consumer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventing-controller-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventing-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventing-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventing-provider-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventlog-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-eventlog-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-gdi-dpiinfo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-http-time-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-input-ie-interactioncontext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-joystick-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-mci-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-misc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-misc-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-misc-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-mme-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-playsound-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-mm-time-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-net-isolation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-net-isolation-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-ntuser-ie-message-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-ntuser-ie-window-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-ntuser-ie-wmpointer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-oobe-notification-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-perf-legacy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-power-base-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-power-setting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-ro-typeresolution-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-navigation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-clipboard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-window-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-windowstation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-winevent-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-wmpointer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-ole32-clipboard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-rtcore-session-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-activedirectoryclient-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-appcontainer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-audit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-audit-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-base-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-base-private-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-credentials-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-credentials-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-cryptoapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-logon-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-lsalookup-l2-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-lsapolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-provider-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-sddl-ansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-sddl-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-sddlparsecond-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-systemfunctions-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-trustee-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-trustee-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-service-core-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-service-core-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-service-management-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-service-management-l2-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-service-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-comhelpers-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-registry-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-scaling-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-scaling-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-stream-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-stream-winrt-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-thread-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shcore-unicodeansi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shell-shellcom-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-shell-shellfolders-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-auth-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-encryptedfile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-eventingcontroller-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-idletask-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-lsa-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-msi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-ntmarta-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-registry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-safer-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-advapi32-shutdown-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-appmodel-deployment-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-appxdeploymentclient-appxdeploy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-audiocore-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-authz-claimpolicies-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-authz-context-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-authz-remote-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-biometrics-winbio-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-bluetooth-deviceassociation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-branding-winbrand-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-cluster-clusapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-cluster-clusapi-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-cluster-resutils-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-cmd-util-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-cng-rng-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-com-clbcatq-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-com-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-com-ole32-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-com-psmregister-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-core-bi-service-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-core-psm-service-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-domainjoin-netjoin-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-firewallapi-webproxy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-font-fontgroups-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-fs-clfs-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-fsutilext-ifsutil-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-fsutilext-ulib-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-fveapi-query-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-dc-create-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-dc-create-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-dc-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-draw-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-draw-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-font-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-font-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-metafile-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-metafile-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-path-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-render-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gdi-wcs-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-globalization-collation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-globalization-input-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gpapi-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gpsvc-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-gui-uxinit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-imm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-appcompat-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-elevation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-file-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-localization-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-package-current-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-package-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-package-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-quirks-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-registry-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-transacted-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernel32-windowserrorreporting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-kernelbase-processthread-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-mm-msacm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-mm-pehelper-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-mm-wmdrmsdk-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-mpr-multipleproviderrouter-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-mrmcorer-environment-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-MrmCoreR-ResManager-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-msa-ui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-msa-user-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-msiltcfg-msi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-net-isoext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-networking-wcmapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-networking-winipsec-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-networking-wlanapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-newdev-config-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntdsa-activedirectoryserver-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntdsapi-activedirectoryclient-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-kcminitcfg-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksecurity-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksecurity-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksigningpolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-ksr-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-pico-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-tm-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntos-werkernel-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-caret-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-chartranslation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-dialogbox-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-dialogbox-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-draw-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-draw-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-gui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-gui-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-keyboard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-keyboard-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-menu-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-menu-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-message-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-message-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-misc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-misc-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-mouse-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-powermanagement-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-private-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-private-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-rectangle-ext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-rotationmanager-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-string-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-synch-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-touch-hittest-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-window-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-window-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowclass-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowclass-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowstation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ntuser-windowstation-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ole32-bindctx-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ole32-ie-ext-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ole32-oleautomation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-oleacc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-printer-winspool-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-printer-winspool-l1-1-1.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-profile-profsvc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-profile-userenv-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ras-rasapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ras-rasdlg-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ras-rasman-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-ras-tapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-reinfo-query-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-rometadata-dispenser-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-rtcore-gdi-devcaps-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-rtcore-gdi-object-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-rtcore-gdi-rgn-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-dc-access-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-dpi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-rtcore-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-samsrv-accountstore-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-scesrv-server-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-secur32-translatename-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-security-credui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-security-cryptui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-security-kerberos-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-security-vaultcli-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-session-userinit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-session-usertoken-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-session-wininit-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-session-winlogon-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-session-winsta-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-session-wtsapi32-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-setupApi-cfgmgr32remote-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-setupapi-classinstallers-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-setupapi-inf-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-setupApi-logging-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-shell-propsys-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-shell-settingsync-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-shell-shell32-l1-2-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-shell-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-shell32-shellcom-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-shell32-shellfolders-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-smbshare-browser-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-smbshare-sscore-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-spinf-inf-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-storage-iscsidsc-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-sxs-oleautomation-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-uiacore-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-umpoext-umpo-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-usp10-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-uxtheme-themes-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-webio-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wer-reporting-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wevtapi-eventlog-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-winbici-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-winhttp-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wininet-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-winlogon-mincreds-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-winrt-storage-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wlan-grouppolicy-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wlan-onexui-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wlan-scard-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wsclient-devlicense-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-wwan-wwapi-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-xaml-controls-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ext-ms-win-xaml-pal-l1-1-0.dll
1 - C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT

Edited by warsong, 02 April 2014 - 10:38 PM.

#14 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

Fascinating. I self-published a novel on Amazon as well. But I would hardly call myself a writer :)

Test Disk has been widely recommended on this site when its use is warranted.

As for the FAT32 question, all OSes since Vista have recovery drives that allow for a System Restore or Factory Image Restore when the need arises. This removes the necessity of having rescue disks, although having a 'recovery' disk is always recommended. Windows 8/8.1 in new systems have a EFI Boot partition which can be FAT32. My win8 notebook has four separate partitions- C:, Recovery, EFI Boot, and OEM Recovery.

#15 warsong

warsong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

Nuts! Just lost my reply.

I've been involved in publishing since 96, so it's a huge passion of mine. I see you're in Texas too. I'm about 2 hours east of Houston, down by the Gulf.

I wish I could have gotten Test Disk to work. But i was able to reformat the empty drives completely. It won't let me touch C drive or the recovery. I guess I could try installing over that but I'm afraid a straggler will get through.

Speaking of writing, I almost lost everything after reformatting my old laptop when the thing came back in the middle of me downloading my backups from the cloud. I've got two novels in the crosshairs right now. The first I was supposed to post in March, but haven't been able to because of this crap. The second is due to my editor on the 9th, but I haven't been able to work on it at all. Again because of this. That's the thing about being indie, in order to make money, one has to get visible and STAY visible, I haven't been able to do that. I'm sure my numbers are tanking big time. It will probably be a rough next couple of months even when I get this darn thing kicked in the behind.

Thanks for all the help, Netghost, I really appreciate it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users