Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unsent permanent Gmail errors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Colleenl

Colleenl

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

Hi

I sent an email this morning however it failed to send as email address error. I would like to retrieve the content of the email however even if I try encoding, I cannot retrieve the content. I wish to review to copy and paste in a new email with the correct address. Can anyone assist with how to retrieve the content of the message?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 spc3rd

spc3rd

• Members
  • 292 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

Hi Colleenl and welcome to the BC Forums! :welcome:

While waiting for some of our other more knowledgeable members, Moderators, etc to review your post and provide their respective input, I'll offer my humble thoughts.

You indicated the mail failed to be sent due to the email address being incorrect.  Did the email get returned to your Gmail account?  If so, you should be able to open it to see the contents.  You may also want to check your Gmail "SENT" folder to see if a copy of the email is there, which you can likely open to review the content.

Best regards,

Edited by spc3rd, 01 April 2014 - 08:45 AM.

spc3rd

Dell Optiplex 755 Desktop | Win 7 Pro, SP 1, 64-bit | Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.00 gHz CPU | 8 GB RAM | 400 GB Seagate SATA HDD | Outpost Security Suite Pro | MBAM Premium 2.0 | Spywareblaster | SAS (on-demand) | Blocklist Pro | IE 11 & FF w/ NoScript | Disconnect | Adblock Plus | Flagfox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users