Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Denied access to a certain program

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 This Is confusing

This Is confusing

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 PM

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Windows 7 32/64 operating systems

JRT for browswers is denied How am I suppose to make this undenied and have permissions to scan my browser to remove junk that traces me each site I go. Is there any help if so please help, thank you. Hacker done took over my computer and my laptop. This must've happen through a thumbdrive transfering from computer to the next. I am not so sure if this is capable of beginning solved there is a broken (locked) registry key that hasallowed a this hacker through my firewall. The hacker establishes connection through pictures and latches onto pictures.

If any explanation, help is out there please let me know,Thank You.

Edited by hamluis, 01 April 2014 - 09:46 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,691 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

Hacker done took over my computer and my laptop.

that has allowed a this hacker through my firewall. The hacker establishes connection through pictures and latches onto pictures.

If I read this right. You need help from the Malware Response Team ..

It may also be a good idea to take those PC's off line untill told otherwise by a staff member. Thats if you have a spare clean PC to use.

Hacker done took over my computer and my laptop.

If that's the case DO NOT use those PC's for any banking or other financial transactions till told otherwise by staff.

I am not trying to scare anybody or anything like that. Its what I would do until given the all clear.

You need to go here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/

This must've happen through a thumbdrive transfering from computer to the next.

Any Pc that thumb drive was connected to also needs  checking.

Edited by NickAu1, 01 April 2014 - 01:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users