Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Found hidden partitions.,Moubted disc.,REALLY need HELP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shovelhead54

shovelhead54

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

I do not understand the exact way to do this. Tryed couple years ago..I know how bussy you must be ..I have just installed this windows two days ago and my user privledge is degenerating..I found hidden partitions and vware..I try to register this windows says wrong key or invalade...I get localized resource name system root..I try to open things I get dont have authority..I used disk gienus tryed to copy files to usb got a few then tryed to get res and flash drive was empty..Please.I sent a note pad with a system root on it

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

Back to the beginning...why did you install Windows 2 days ago?

Where did the media used for the install come from?

Can you boot into safe mode?  Can you boot into Windows normally?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users