Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad System Config Info

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley Samkutty

Ashley Samkutty

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

Bad_system_config_info. I am verry scared cause dis is happning to me for the 4th time when ever i change any value in the registry or disable any service from msconfig this happens plzz help me what is the fix i dont want to take it to the shop again for repairs plzzz helppp meeeeee........ And this time it happned cause of disabling my antivirus servises and not restarting it as i shut down my pc and then turned it on cause i wanted to install some games which need the antivirus to be disabled totally. Sooo pllzzzz helppp meee plzzzzz....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Ashley Samkutty

Ashley Samkutty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Technical information
Stop: 0x00000074 (0x0000000000000002,0xFFFFF88006CDE9E0,0x000000000000000xFFFFFFFF(000009A)
Someone plzzz rplyy helpp meee plzzzzz before my dad finds out.

Edited by Ashley Samkutty, 31 March 2014 - 09:23 AM.

#3 Ashley Samkutty

Ashley Samkutty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

My system is a sony vaio laptop intel core i5. Amd radeon graphics and intel hd3000 graphics also full hd win 7 vaio model : vpccb35fn

#4 Ashley Samkutty

Ashley Samkutty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

Technical information Stop: 0x00000074 (0x0000000000000002,0xFFFFF88006CDE9E0,0x000 000000000000xFFFFFFFF(000009A)

#5 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

The BSOD code you have quoted relates to a damaged registry.

• Restart your computer.
  • Press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you'll need to try again by shutting down and restarting your computer.
  • On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration, and then press Enter.

If this does not work you will probably need to reinstall the operating system or restore from a previously made backup.

Disabling services via msconfig should only be done temporarily as a troubleshooting step and you should always backup the registry before making any manual changes - and only if you fully understand the effects and consequences of the changes being made.

#6 Ashley Samkutty

Ashley Samkutty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

Plzz help me tooo

Mine occured due to disabling my macafee antivirus services in boot startup from msconfig and i din restart also i jus shut down my laptop
And then when i started it it showed me bad system config info msg on BSOD plzz help me wat to dooo
Technical information Stop: 0x00000074 (0x0000000000000002,0xFFFFF88006CDE9E0,0x000 000000000000xFFFFFFFF(000009A)

I found the root cause actually startup repair did it says: bugcheck 74.Parameters 0x2 some numbers..........registry is corrupt

I dont mind if my pc doesnt start but i want my data on my hdd to be safe nd recovered plzzzz helpp....

Edited by hamluis, 31 March 2014 - 04:04 PM.
Merged posts, moved to own topic - Hamluis.

#7 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• BC Advisor
  • 2,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 PM

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

Bad_system_config_info. I am verry scared cause dis is happning to me for the 4th time when ever i change any value in the registry or disable any service from msconfig this happens plzz help me what is the fix i dont want to take it to the shop again for repairs plzzz helppp meeeeee........

Disabling boot critical services is supposed to screw your system and it happened to you in the past at lease three times. Then why did you again and again doing the same mistake ?.

And this time it happned cause of disabling my antivirus servises and not restarting it as i shut down my pc and then turned it on cause i wanted to install some games which need the antivirus to be disabled totally. 

From where did you get this idea ?. The only way to fully disable an antivirus is completely uninstalling it.

#8 Kirbyofdeath

Kirbyofdeath

• Members
  • 459 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:11 PM

Well, kids are just kids. You will need to reinstall Windows. First talk to your dad about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users