Please note that I have added a few ?? as often these scans are wrong -
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (X86) <= Should be SP1 ??
There is No Antivirus / Antimalware listed as turned on. Are you aware of this ??
Windows Security Center
User Account Control (UAC): Disabled
Firewall: Disabled <<= ??
Windows Update AutoUpdate: Not configured <<= ??
Windows Defender Windows Defender: Disabled <<= ??
RAM - Memory slots: - Total memory slots: 1 - Used memory slots: 1
Size: 2048 MBytes
From your Speccy there are 3 HDDs listed but only 2GIG of RAM. (not enough)
WD Elements 1023 USB Device - Manufacturer: Western Digital
WD My Passport 0748 USB Device - Manufacturer: Western Digital
Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 - Manufacturer: Hitachi
1. My first concern is CHKDSK scan. <<= Exactly what Diskcheck method did you use ??
My Version : Run a Disk Check on your C:(or Selected HDD) in Windows 7:
• Click Start Orb and open Computer
• Right-click on C: (or your hard drive letter) and select Properties
• Click on the Tools tab
• Under Error-checking click the Check Now... button
• Mark the 2 boxes next to Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors
• Click on the Start button
• When the message box pops up, click the Schedule disk check button and Restart your computer
• Once your computer restarts it will check the drive, don't press any keys so that it is allowed to do so
This will take (on average) over 1 to 2 hours depending on your system, so please let it finish.
DO NOT force a reboot once started a you will lose data and may damage the computer
NOTE - If this is a Laptop please plug it into a reliable power source, as batteries may fail.
The computer will reboot to normal mode once it has completed all 5 stages.
2. My second concern is about my computer's slow operating speed. <<= Use Speed Test to test internet speed. Only click inside the "Tray" area, and ignore All of the Advertising links around the main page. Please tell us the Upload and Download speeds
3. My third concern is about this "flv" player update. <<= You do have a download (updater) scheduled operating :
4/9/2014 12:16 PM;: RealDownloaderDownloaderScheduledTask
4/7/2014 5:34 PM;: RealPlayerRealUpgradeScheduledTask
Download Screen317 Security Check and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please post the contents of that document.
Note:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler. A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
At most the tool will run for about 2 minutes
Please Copy and Paste the RKill log back here
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
* Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* Click on the Clean button (only once)
* Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
* Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are also saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.