I am glad to hear that your issue is resolved!
However if you don't mind, I want to make sure there is nothing lurking on the system so just in case I want you to go through these steps:
The most of them should take no more than 5 minutes each (but the time they take to complete can vary depending on the size of your hard and the speed of your computer).
- Please download RKill by Grinler from the link below and save it to your desktop.
- Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
- Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
- A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
- If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply.
- A log pops up at the end of the run. This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
- Please post the log in your next reply.
- Please download RogueKillerX64.exe and save to the desktop.
- Close all windows and browsers
- Right-click the program and select 'Run as Administrator'
- Press the scan button.
- A report opens on the desktop named - RKreport.txt
- Please copy and past the results at pastebin.com and post the link to the log in your next reply.
Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
- Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
- A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
- TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
- Then click on Change parameters in TDSSKiller.
- Check all boxes then click OK.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
- If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
- A report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and past the results at pastebin.com and post the link to the log in your next reply.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mb3-setup-1878.1878-220.127.116.112.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
- Click Finish.
- On the Settings tab > Detection and Protection subtab, Detection Options, tick the box 'Scan for rootkits'.
- Click on the Scan tab, then click on Scan Now >> . If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
- A Threat Scan will begin.
- With some infections, you may see this message box.
- 'Could not load DDA driver'
- Click 'Yes' to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart.
- Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions.
- When the scan is complete, click Apply Actions.
- Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
- After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click 'Copy to Clipboard'
- Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.
1.Please download HitmanPro.
- For 32-bit Operating System - .
- This is the mirror -
- For 64-bit Operating System -
- This is the mirror -
2.Launch the program by double clicking on the icon. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
Note: If the program won't run please then open the program while holding down the left CTRL key until the program is loaded.
3.Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA. (if asked)
4.Check the box beside "No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer".
5.Click on the next button.
6.The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
7.When the scan is done click on drop-down menu of the found entries (if any) and choose - Apply to all => Ignore <= IMPORTANT!!!
8.Click on the next button.
9.Click on the "Save Log" button.
10.Save that file to your desktop and post the content of that file in your next reply.
Note: if there isn't a dropdown menu when the scan is done then please don't delete anything and close HitmanPro
Navigate to C:\ProgramData\HitmanPro\Logs open the report and copy and paste it to your next reply.
Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
and then if there aren't any issues left I'll give you my final recommendations.