Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WinOutreach2

WinOutreach2

Authorized Microsoft Rep

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 PM

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:04 AM

Hello Bleeping Computer Community,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I work with the Windows Outreach Team for IT Professionals, which you can find out more about here on TechNet. Our team serves to answer questions about the Windows Client and related technologies and to promote the free resources available from Microsoft where they are needed.

We work along with the Springboard Series on TechNet where IT professionals can explore the features of Windows and educate themselves on piloting, deploying, and managing Windows. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Brandon
Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro
The Springboard Series on TechNet

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 1,008 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:41 PM

Hello there Brandon and welcome to Bleeping Computer.  :welcome:

Sounds like some cool and good work you're doing there with the Outreach Team.

Thanks for the links.

See you in the Forums.

Winterland

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users