Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

White Screen wont let me do anything. Am I infected?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 genaronava

genaronava

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

My computer suddenly went white and I cant do anything. I hear something in the background but cant access any of my programs and when I restart it its there again. I tried to hook up my monitor to my Nintendo Wii and the sound is there but my monitor is still white. Am I infected?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darktune

Darktune

Very Purple

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

If you hooked up your monitor to your Nintendo Wii and you're having the same problem I'd assume it's to do with the monitor. Have you got another monitor to use with your pc to see if that solves your problem?

Thanks

Darktune

It's very hard to imagine all the crazy things that things really are like. 

Electrons act like waves.. no they don't exactly, they act like particles.. no they don't exactly.

Words and ideas can change the world.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,365 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

What is the make and model of this computer?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users