Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Snyper Banned?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 AM

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:06 PM

Not that i'm going to fight it or anything, i'm just curious as to why snyper was banned. I know some of his posts could've been considered spam, but nothing i've seen has been worse than other members. I'm just curious...

Also, it's probably more work than it's worth, but on other forums i visit, they keep an up-to-date list of members that have been banned, and for what offenses they committed. Any chance of something like this happening? Again, just curious....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,567 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:05 PM

Snyper was banned because he consistently posts to messages with information that has absolutely no merit. He was asked numerous times to stop, yet he continued to do so. A few here and there are not a problem, but unfortunately his history and the amount of times have gotten out of hand and it was wasting the time of the moderators trying to constantly clean up after him.

As for the list of bans, I probably will not do that as there are personal reasons why some people are banned and should not be disclosed publically.

#3 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:27 PM

Ok that's cool, just wondering :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users