Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Webex runtime error atmgr.exe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fotoman28

fotoman28

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

I have an employee who uses Webex to do company meetings.  Two days ago she sent me an error message that says:
"Runtime Error!  Program C:\ProgramData\Webex\Webex\1224\atmgr.exe". "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way".

I uninstalled WEBEX and re-installed it with the same result.  I Googled it, but just about everything out there is a scam to force you to load more malware to your PC by using the so called FIX-IT tool.

The computer is a Dell Precision M4800 Workstation and 32GB of RAM, running Windows 7 Professional.  It is up to date with all Windows updates.  IE is 9 because we have use it and nothing more current because of a mission critical software that won't allow us to go to a more recent version like IE11.  Ditto for Java which is 6.32 for the same reason.

I had the employee call our WEBEX provider, but they had to escalate the call and we haven't heard back from them.

This site has always been a great help to me in the past, so I thought I would try again with this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 AM

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

It is probably  C++ related.

Have a look a this Webex support article.  Following the steps in that might resolve the problem.

Edited by dls62, 26 March 2014 - 12:09 PM.

#3 fotoman28

fotoman28
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

dls62,

Thank you for your reply.  I will try your fix.  Thanks again,

fotoman28

0 user(s) are reading this topic