Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser freezing on upload

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vixxie

Vixxie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

Hi, i am having problems with uploading photos on my laptop. I have tried all the different browsers windows explorer, Firefox and google chrome and all have the same problem. The "open" box comes up and says (not responding) the box and widow go white. And I am unable to close the process by any means. I noticed that the open box is stuck on application 33.0.1750.154
I have run antivirus and malware software, uninstalled and installed browsers, deleted browser history, switched off 3rd party cookies, checked command prompt for corrupted files, defragmented disk space restarted pc a number of times and still having problem.
I am using windows vista home premium on 32 bit operating system. I am using the latest editions of software browers can anyone help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tjay2371

tjay2371

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

suffering similar problem,  posted request earlier today, hope someone can guide us through this,

Tom

#3 Vixxie

Vixxie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:26 AM

Me too have spent hours already trying to fix it with no joy really need to get it working

#4 tjay2371

tjay2371

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Hi Vixxie, there is a solution, read here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528644/issue-with-saving-and-uploadingattaching-files/#entry3325589

Good luck

Tom

#5 Vixxie

Vixxie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:50 AM

Tom you are amaizing! Worked perfectly!! Your a star thank you so much!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users