Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Netscape

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jci32180

jci32180

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 PM

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

Can't load Netscape on most Browers, it said it was "forbidden,You don't have permission to access /_cqr/login on this server."  Unless I load a Netscape on their brower.  What is going on?

Thanks

Woody

Edited by hamluis, 25 March 2014 - 03:41 PM.
Moved from Vista to Web Browsing/Email, etc. - Hamluis

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

The term Netscape to me is rather broad. Can you be more specific. Netscape is know for a variety of products. One of the first web browsers, known as Netscape Navigator, which was acquired by AOL and integrated into their platform. They are also an ISP and web portal. So is it the browser you have an issue with? The website or accessing the Netscape portal itself.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 jci32180

jci32180
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:59 AM

I could put url netscape.com or net and it would show home page but not the above shows up.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:08 PM

Try this URL: http://netscape.aol.com/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

#5 jci32180

jci32180
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

Tried this URL and still got sames message "forbidden".

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

Clear all browser cache and history. If that doesn't help, try another browser.

Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

#7 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:57 PM

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

Try aol.com - it's the same website.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users