Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logitech Z623 problems?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sogin

Sogin

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 PM

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:56 AM

OKay, I cannot tell if i just do not like what this day and age calls good audio or what, when i listen to rap I have bass that'll blow my damn ears out, when I listen to rock I basically have none and this is getting very bleeping old. Anybody have any ideas? I have the XPS 8700 Desktop. Which includes Dell Audio. And as you see in the topic, those are my speakers. Windows 7 64 bit OS by the way. And drivers are up to date.

Edited by Sogin, 25 March 2014 - 09:27 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

Two things that I could have experienced this same kind of audio distorted sounds. The audio file compression when converted such as 128 kbps mp3 files are common and better quality produced compared to other bitrates. It could also be the equalizer settings from your media or sound chip drivers software or from the volume speakers/headphones audio enhancement and bit rate found on the sound properties as shown below.

C1SOtwS.jpg

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users