Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Accént stuck on é anD i can't typé cértain léttérs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scottovski

Scottovski

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

I néed hélp with my kéyboard 

I havé an accént stuck ovér é, anD I can't typé cértain léttérs without having to capitalizé thém or préss thém moré than oncé. 

I think it coulD bé a filtér kéys malfunction, bécausé récéntly I uséd thé é with an accént ovér thé top anD sincé thén, my kéboarD has béén mésséD up. 

Also, num lock flashés évérytimé I typé anD whén I préss alt gr, it comé out as é. 

AnD, théré's a béeping noisé from my spéakérs sométimés.

My computér also fréézés whén I holD Down shift.

I'vé triéD a systém réstoré, I'vé triéD uninstalling my kéboarD anD I'vé chéckéD thé éasé of accéss séttings to no avail.

My computér is Definitély sét to English.

Edited by Scottovski, 23 March 2014 - 06:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 abauw

abauw

• Members
  • 951 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:53 AM

do you have another keyboard? if yes please change your keyboard first for testing does your problem was your keyboard or not.

*if you using a laptop, get a usb keyboard :wink:

:guitar: Take me to a place where time is frozen
You don't have to close your eyes to dream :busy:
You can find escape inside this moment :smash:
And I will follow  :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users