Not sure if this is the right section... but here I go.
I have a HP Pavilion dv6 laptop, and it gets overheated very quickly, so I pulled out my good old USB Fan that has been stored away in my closet for a long time.
It's not a fan that relies on batteries or anything like that... but it's not working.
I'm supposed to plug in the USB thing to the laptop, and the blue light is supposed to shine under the fan wheels and the fans are supposed to spin rapidly. However, when I plugged it in, nothing happened.
Here's a picture of the fan:
Also, here's the labeling on one of the wheels... not sure if it's necessary info, but in case it is: