Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anyone with ransomeware encrypted files? Read this to decrypt

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 azharssm

azharssm

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

(firstly you need to remove ransomeware virus from your system)
Finally got the solution for decrypt ransomeware encrypted files..!! (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)
There Are Two Softwares for it :   1:  Kaspersky Xorist decrypter ( it is did for me, it decrypted all .LOCKED files like  (doc,docx,jpeg,and video files and other all, )  download it from any website it is free, search in google and download, it is only 601 KB!!!!!!!  and open it and scan it will scan whole computer it takes about 45 minutes for me, and it will create  a new version of our file,  but .LOCKED files will not deleted ,  we need to delete all .LOCKED files from our computer, type .LOCKED in search bar. and delete it.
second software is 2: kaspersky rectordecryptor ( it did not work for me , i think it is for another type of ransomeware )
Sure it will decrypt all encrypted files!!!!!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users