Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BCCODE: 50

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tgriff

Tgriff

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

I lost my older thread.  I added a new monitor.  The Computer started giving me this error.    I can not log in even in safe mode.  Last know good config does not get me on either.  I unplugged the monitor and put the old back on... no go.....

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

Your other topic is here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528012/changed-monitors-now-it-will-not-boot-up/

To find your previous posts/topics:

Click the drop-down arrow next to your name on the upper right side of any forum page. Choose My Content.

Please post the error number in your other topic as I did not see it mentioned there.

Another option is the follow your topic. You will be notified via email when a new reply has been made to the topic.
There is a Notifications icon to the left of your user name on the upper right side of the page. When a reply is made there will be a number which signifies how many replies have been made. You can click on the icon, then the actual notification to get to the topic.

To avoid confusion this topic is now closed.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 21 March 2014 - 10:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users