Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor help all in one vs led, lcd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 undo90

undo90

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 AM

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

I am looking for a monitor 22" I have been to several stores and no one can tell me why a touch screen monitor is so much vivid, brighter and the images just jump out at you, compared to a led, or lcd monitor. Wow what a difference. I am running win 7 and I am thinking this is what what I am looking for.
It seems these monitors are used on an all in one pc. Are these monitors available separately?
I do not have any intentions on using touch screen, but the colors and display are unbelievable. What is the difference? What do these monitors have that the others do not?
Also are these monitors compatable with win 7?
Thank-You

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sirawit

Sirawit

Bleepin' Brony

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 PM

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

From my own opinion, maybe because of its layering is different than normal screen.

Yes, its available: http://www.newegg.com/Touchscreen-Monitors/SubCategory/ID-514

And yes, these are compatible with windows 7.

Thank you.

Edited by Sirawit, 20 March 2014 - 06:41 AM.

If I don't reply back to you in 2 days, feel free to send me a PM.

“You’re lying… just like you were lying to me before. You have to hate me. I’ve been the worst daughter in the world… you should hate me.”

“But I don’t, Nyx. Because, Nyx, I’m your mother, and a mother will always love her daughter, no matter what.” -Past sins by Pen stroke.

#3 ihavanswer

ihavanswer

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 AM

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

For a very color accurate and bright monitor, consider getting an IPS monitor.

They are more expensive than a regular monitor, but less expensive than a touchscreen monitor if you don't need that functionality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users