Ok I have the most frustrating issue where my pc has no audio at all.
It happened suddenly and i have tried everything I can think of to fix it and no success so Im going to need you to think outside the box
- Gone into bios to ensure onboard sound is enabled
- update drivers multiple times direct from the source
- all the audio is enabled/volume is up/correct speaker is the default 1/speakers are functioning
- Ive tried getting an external usb plug n play sound card which hasnt helped
- I just did a clean OS install to windows 8.1 (from 7 ultimate)
- Troubleshooted the problem
- Disabled secondary cards
The weird thing is nothing is muted, the device manager says all of the 3 sound cards (pnp/on-board/graphics card) are functioning properly, the audio mixers levels move as if sound was functioning. Im going to need some pro level bleep because this is beyond me I dont understand what in the world is the issue.
If you can fix this i will name my first born after you and sing tales of your glory
note specs attached
Edited by Stoaks, 19 March 2014 - 05:36 AM.