Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

While stumbling thru cyberspace...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JackieBlue_Too

JackieBlue_Too

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

in the wee hours of the morning doing a search for a friend who has a nasty little  boot record trojan/virus that symantec/norton couldn't reply back to her last Dec. when a scan revealed this little #&@$% program, when my wandering eyes fell upon the words "bleeping computer" website with a topic about manual removal of this troll trojan and I said to myself  "Self, this is the website for us" :busy:  and without further ado, I joined right up even though I do have a tendancy to be a lurker :grinner:   I am a full time grandma raising 2 granddaughters - 17 and 11(the 11 year old has been smarter than I am since she was about 3!)  my husband and I use to ride Harleys until the 11 year old while she was still an infant needed  aa stable and secure home.  We haven't looked back since!  Summer Rayne's oldest sister came to live with us last March when she needed the same kind of environment after being kicked out of the house where she had lived with her maternal grandparents since birth.  because she could not control her temper and was tearing up things and hitting walls and threatening suicide.  Kiley was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 disorder. last Sept.  She is doing better with the medication and counseling.  Enough about me!  i feel a nap coming on after my cyberspace stumble!

JackieBlue_Too

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Jondee38

Jondee38

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

WOW-you've been busy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic