Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win64/Patched.H trogan alerts from ESET

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 kmelkins1704

kmelkins1704

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

I am running Windows 7 Professional on Bootcamp on my Mac.  I just installed ESET Smart Security 7 (I have a Mac version on the Mac part of the computer, I was stupid and didn't think to put a Windows version on the Bootcamp part), and I keep getting messages saying "Alert: Threat found.  Object: C;\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll, Threat: Win4/Patched.H trojan.  Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C;\WindowSystem32\taskeng.exe.  Please submit this object to ESET for analysis."  There are two buttons - one that says "Delete" and one that says "No action."  When I click on the "Delete" I get an "Error while deleting" message.  

I also ran Malwarebytes yesterday, and now I keep getting a message saying "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website: 5.45.66.208 (and lots of other addresses)  Type: outgoing, Port:  52247 (and other port numbers), Process: svchost.exe"  It comes up over and over and over again.

ESET and Malwarebytes don't seem able to clean this infection.  Can you help me, please?  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:06 PM

Lets run ESET's online scanner.

ESET.
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
  • Scan potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
  • [/list]

Edited by boopme, 18 March 2014 - 02:06 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 kmelkins1704

kmelkins1704
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

Okay, I am running the scan now.  Will post the log when it finishes.  Thanks for the quick response!

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

You're welcome!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 kmelkins1704

kmelkins1704
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

The scan is still running.  It ran late into the night, and then I went to bed.  My computer went to sleep eventually, and when I resumed this morning, the scan was still going.  It says 68% - and has said that since late yesterday afternoon.  I can see the list of files it is scanning, so it doesn't seem to be frozen, it just doesn't seem to be moving past 68% scanned.  So far, no threats found.  

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

Give it until noon ..If nothing found End it.

#7 kmelkins1704

kmelkins1704
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

I left the scan running and went to work.  When I get home tonight, I will end it if it hasn't found anything.

#8 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 6,043 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

Boopme, sounds like zekos and Win64/Patched.H is a detection name which seems to be related to zekos too. Rkill would be good to see whether the file is patched like zekos does.

~If I am helping you and you have not had a reply from me in two days, please send me a PM~

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic] - If we have helped you out and you want to support what we do, you can do so here

~Twitter~ | ~Malware Analyst at Emsisoft~

#9 kmelkins1704

kmelkins1704
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:41 AM

So the scan ran for several more hours, got to 92%, and then I killed it.  No threats found, so no log produced.  

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

Ok, as it is apparently Zekos related and you have issues running ESET lets get a deeper look.

Please follow this Preparation Guide, do steps 6,7 and 8 and post in a new topic.
Let me know if all went well.

#11 kmelkins1704

kmelkins1704
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

Will do.  BTW, after I killed the other scans I was running, I booted back into the Mac and re-ran an ESET scan, which did complete.  Here is the log:

Scan Log
Version of virus signature database: 9566 (20140320)
Date: 20.3.2014  Time: 09:48:37
Scanned disks, folders and files: /; /Volumes/BOOTCAMP; 
/.DocumentRevisions-V100/ - error opening [4]
/.Spotlight-V100/ - error opening [4]
/.Trashes/ - error opening [4]
/.file - error opening [4]
/.fseventsd/ - error opening [4]
/.hotfiles.btree - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/etc/esets.cfg - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nod04B5.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nod1544.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nod34DA.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nod6141.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nod9C0B.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nodAA1E.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nodC05F.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nodE71A.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nodF448.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/continuous/nodFE68.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/http_91.228.166.14/update.ver - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/http_91.228.167.21/update.ver - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/http_um01.eset.com/update.ver - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/http_um21.eset.com/update.ver - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/http_update.eset.com/update.ver - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/lastupd.ver - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod1145.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod1D7D.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod1F2A.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod229A.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod281A.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod2FD5.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod3D08.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod419F.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod4515.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod5165.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod51B1.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod5414.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod5570.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod5D40.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod60BA.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod62AB.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod75DA.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod7785.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod81C4.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod8437.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod94C7.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod9B52.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nod9B6F.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodB834.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodBC17.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodC1EF.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodCA6A.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodD6C0.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodDD41.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodE92F.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodEC07.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodF35F.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodFE20.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/nodFFAC.nup - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/lib/data/updfiles/upd.ver - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/eventlog.dat - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/firewalllog.dat - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/ndl370232843.dat - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/parentlog.dat - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/sched.dat - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/stats.onaccess - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/stats.ondemand - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/status.dat - error opening [4]
/Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/var/log/threatlog.dat - error opening [4]
/Applications/BodyMedia SYNC.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Resources/fr.lproj/fr.lproj - error opening [4]
/Applications/BodyMedia SYNC.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Resources/fr_CA.lproj - error opening [4]
/Applications/Google Drive.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME » MIME » part000.txt - error reading archive
/Applications/Google Drive.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME »  - error reading archive
/Library/Application Support/Apple/ParentalControls/Users/ - error opening [4]
/Library/Application Support/ESET/esets/cache/charon/CACHE.NDB - error opening [4]
/Library/Application Support/ESET/esets/cache/data/local.db - error opening [4]
/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC/ - error opening [4]
/Library/Caches/com.apple.ImageCaptureNotifications.DeviceDiscoveryDatabase.201 - error opening [4]
/Library/Caches/com.apple.Spotlight/schema.501.plist - error opening [4]
/Library/Caches/com.apple.Spotlight/schema.89.plist - error opening [4]
/Library/Caches/com.google.SoftwareUpdate.0/ - error opening [4]
/Library/Fonts/Finale Lyrics Bold.ttf - error opening [4]
/Library/Fonts/Finale Lyrics Italic.ttf - error opening [4]
/Library/Fonts/Finale Lyrics.ttf - error opening [4]
/Library/Frameworks/AEProfiling.framework - error opening [4]
/Library/Frameworks/AERegistration.framework - error opening [4]
/Library/Frameworks/AudioMixEngine.framework - error opening [4]
/Library/Logs/stackshot-syms.log - error opening [4]
/Library/Logs/stackshot.log - error opening [4]
/Library/Preferences/OpenDirectory/Configurations/Contacts.plist - error opening [4]
/Library/Preferences/OpenDirectory/Configurations/Search.plist - error opening [4]
/Library/Preferences/OpenDirectory/opendirectoryd.plist - error opening [4]
/Library/Preferences/com.apple.apsd.plist - error opening [4]
/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.coresymbolicationd/ - error opening [4]
/System/Library/DirectoryServices/DefaultLocalDB/Default/ - error opening [4]
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/JavaNativeFoundation.framework/Headers - error opening [4]
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/JavaRuntimeSupport.framework/Headers - error opening [4]
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/test/testtar.tar » TAR »  - archive damaged
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Extras/lib/python/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar.gz » GZIP » /home/niemeyer/src/dateutil/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar » TAR » Atlantic/Faeroe » TAR » Atlantic/Jan_Mayen - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Extras/lib/python/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar.gz » GZIP » /home/niemeyer/src/dateutil/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar » TAR »  - archive damaged
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME » MIME » part000.txt - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME »  - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/test/testtar.tar » TAR »  - archive damaged
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar.gz » GZIP » /home/niemeyer/src/dateutil/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar » TAR » Atlantic/Faeroe » TAR » Atlantic/Jan_Mayen - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar.gz » GZIP » /home/niemeyer/src/dateutil/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar » TAR »  - archive damaged
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME » MIME » part000.txt - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME »  - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/test/testtar.tar » TAR »  - archive damaged
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Extras/lib/python/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar.gz » GZIP » /home/niemeyer/src/dateutil/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar » TAR » Atlantic/Faeroe » TAR » Atlantic/Jan_Mayen - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Extras/lib/python/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar.gz » GZIP » /home/niemeyer/src/dateutil/dateutil/zoneinfo/zoneinfo-2010g.tar » TAR »  - archive damaged
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME » MIME » part000.txt - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/email/test/data/msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME »  - error reading archive
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/test/testtar.tar » TAR »  - archive damaged
/System/Library/User Template/ - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Downloads/Office2010_English_x32.exe » CAB » officesuitewwsp1-x-none.msp - decompression could not complete (possible reasons: insufficient free memory or disk space, or a problem with temp folders)
/Users/kristineelkins/Downloads/VirtualBox-4.3.8-92456-OSX.dmg » DMG » 2.hfs » HFS » VirtualBox.pkg » XAR » VirtualBox.pkg\Payload » GZIP » VirtualBox.pkg\Payload » CPIO » ./VirtualBox.app/Contents/MacOS/VirtualBox.dylib - decompression could not complete (possible reasons: insufficient free memory or disk space, or a problem with temp folders)
/Users/kristineelkins/Downloads/VirtualBox-4.3.8-92456-OSX.dmg » DMG » 2.hfs » HFS » VirtualBox.pkg » XAR » VirtualBox.pkg\Payload » GZIP » VirtualBox.pkg\Payload » CPIO »  - archive damaged
/Users/kristineelkins/Downloads/harbell.zip » ZIP » harbell_poster.png - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
/Users/kristineelkins/Downloads/harbell.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
/Users/kristineelkins/Downloads/installgoogledrive.dmg » DMG » 2.hfs » HFS » msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME » MIME » part000.txt - error reading archive
/Users/kristineelkins/Downloads/installgoogledrive.dmg » DMG » 2.hfs » HFS » msg_38.txt » MIME » MIME »  - error reading archive
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_0003e0 » GZIP » f_0003e0 - unpack error
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.AddressBook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Mail/V2/POP-arelkins@verizon.net@incoming.verizon.net/INBOX.mbox/0F84D94C-3E8A-4560-AF5D-CDA5FB1F85DF/Data/1/6/Attachments/61046/2/WellsFargo - Important Documents.zip » ZIP » WellsFargo - Important Documents.exe - Win32/Spy.Zbot.AAU trojan - was a part of the deleted object
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Mail/V2/POP-arelkins@verizon.net@incoming.verizon.net/INBOX.mbox/0F84D94C-3E8A-4560-AF5D-CDA5FB1F85DF/Data/5/0/1/Attachments/105538/2/order.3423423.zip » ZIP » order.3423423.exe - Win32/TrojanDownloader.Wauchos.X trojan - was a part of the deleted object
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.AddressBook.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.AddressBook.CardDAVPlugin.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.AddressBook.CardDAVPlugin.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.AddressBook.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.AddressBook/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.BKAgentService - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.BKAgentService.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.CalendarAgent - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/MobileMeAccounts.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.apsd.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iCal.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.internetaccounts.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.CalendarAgent.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.apsd.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.CalendarAgent/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.DataDetectorsDynamicData/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.FaceTime - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.AVConference.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.AppleGVA.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.FaceTimeTests.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.GVAEncoder.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.VideoConference.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.conference.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.digihub.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.facetime.bag.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.id-status.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.ids.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.imagent.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.imessage.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.logging.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.monaco.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.AVConference.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.AppleGVA.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.FaceTime.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.FaceTimeTests.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.GVAEncoder.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.VideoConference.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.digihub.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.ids.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.imessage.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logging.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.monaco.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.FaceTime/OldData/20130419T163126.63-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.MailServiceAgent - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.mail-shared.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MailServiceAgent.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MailServiceAgent/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.Maps - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Maps.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Maps/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.MediaLibraryService - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iApps.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifePhotoStream.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MediaLibraryService.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.MediaLibraryService/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.Notes - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/CoreData/ExternalRecords/83D30011-C2C5-47EC-BD77-B1F488BC4522/.support/store-file - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Notes.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.PassXPCService - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.PassXPCService.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PassXPCService/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoApps.DevicePropertyReader/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.Preview - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/OldData/20130410T224851.66-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.QuickTimePlayerX/OldData/20130419T163410.03-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.ShareKitHelper - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.finder.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.mail-shared.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.ShareKitHelper.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.ShareKitHelper/OldData/20130410T114709.73-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.TextEdit - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.TextEdit/OldData/20130612T103124.63-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore.PluginXPCService/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.appstore - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.appstore.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.storeagent.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.appstore.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.appstore/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.calculator - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.calculator.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.calculator/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.corerecents.recentsd/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.gamecenter - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.gamecenter.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.gamecenter/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.iCal - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iCal.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iCal.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iCal/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MEXPC32ExporterHelper/OldData/20130708T212606.49-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iLifeSlideshow.MRXPCMovieServer/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.iPhoto - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/MobileMeAccounts.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.Aperture.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iApps.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifeAssetManagement.agent.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifeAssetManagement.crash.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifePhotoStream.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifePhotoStream.importstatus.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iPhoto.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.screensaver.slideshow.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Aperture.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.ImageCapture2.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iLifeAssetManagement.agent.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.screensaver.slideshow.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.iPhoto/OldData/20130410T114730.58-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.internetaccounts - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.internetaccounts.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.internetaccounts/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.lateragent - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.appstore.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.storeagent.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.lateragent.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.lateragent/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.mail-shared.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.mail.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/OldData/20130410T114722.40-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent.ImageConversionService/OldData/20130414T161420.53-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.photostream-agent - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/MobileMeAccounts.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifeAssetManagement.agent.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifeAssetManagement.crash.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifePhotoStream.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iLifePhotoStream.importstatus.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iLifeAssetManagement.agent.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.photostream-agent.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.photostream-agent/OldData/20130410T114745.15-0400/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.TextEdit.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.TextEdit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.quicklook.ui.helper/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.reminders - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iWork.Pages.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.reminders.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.reminders/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.soagent - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Messages/Attachments - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.iChat.StatusMessages.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.logging.C3829A04-B32D-53FC-A42F-3C6A3F138909.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logging.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.soagent.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.apple.soagent/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Application Scripts/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/com.ilifetouch.activecountdownmac/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Documents/iChats - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Application Scripts/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Components - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Images/People - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/KeyBindings - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MultitouchSupport.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.avfoundation.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.cmio.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremedia.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coremediaio.support.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.corevideo.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.inputmethodkit.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.opengl.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.security_common.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.synthesis.general.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.voice.prefs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.apple.systemsound.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/com.nvidia.OpenGL.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility.LSSharedFileList.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/Preferences/pbs.plist - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Containers/jp.co.canon.bj.print.app.canonijprinterutility/Data/Library/QuickLook - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Saved Application State/com.apple.appstore.savedState - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Saved Application State/com.apple.calculator.savedState - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Saved Application State/com.apple.iCal.savedState - error opening [4]
/Users/kristineelkins/Library/Saved Application State/com.apple.iPhoto.savedState - error opening [4]
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Program Files (x86)/Google/Update/1.3.22.5/GoogleUpdateHelper.msi » MSI » required.cab » CAB - error reading archive
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Users/KMElkins1704/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/Low/Content.IE5/B0RNHGU2/admanager[1].swf » CWS » file.swf - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Users/KMElkins1704/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/Low/Content.IE5/B4G1IP0O/admanager[1].swf » CWS » file.swf - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Windows/Installer/9e93a.msi » MSI » required.cab » CAB - error reading archive
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Windows/SysWOW64/config/systemprofile/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/Sugr[1].swf » CWS » file.swf - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Windows/SysWOW64/config/systemprofile/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/Sugr[2].swf » CWS » file.swf - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Windows/SysWOW64/config/systemprofile/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/admanager[1].swf » CWS » file.swf - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Windows/SysWOW64/config/systemprofile/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/ev_vpaid[1].swf » CWS » file.swf - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
/Volumes/BOOTCAMP/Windows/System32/rpcss.dll - Win64/Patched.H trojan - action selection postponed until scan completion
/private/etc/aliases.db - error opening [4]
/private/etc/cups/certs/ - error opening [4]
/private/etc/cups/printers.conf - error opening [4]
/private/etc/cups/printers.conf.O - error opening [4]
/private/etc/krb5.keytab - error opening [4]
/private/etc/master.passwd - error opening [4]
/private/etc/openldap/DB_CONFIG.example - error opening [4]
/private/etc/openldap/slapd.conf.default - error opening [4]
/private/etc/racoon/psk.txt - error opening [4]
/private/etc/security/audit_control - error opening [4]
/private/etc/security/audit_user - error opening [4]
/private/etc/sudoers - error opening [4]
/private/tmp/launch-8DopoF/ - error opening [4]
/private/tmp/launch-a7kwXb/ - error opening [4]
/private/tmp/launchd-360.oBEcLv/ - error opening [4]
/private/tmp/launchd-575.2oSpOd/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/agentx/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/at/tabs/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/at/tmp/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/audit/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/backups/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCache.data - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCache.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/Login.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/Merged.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.adobe.Photoshop.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.adobe.bridge4.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.apple.archiveutility.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.apple.iCal.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.apple.iTunes.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.apple.mail.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.apple.systempreferences.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.google.Chrome.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.microsoft.Excel.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.microsoft.Word.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.com.microsoft.autoupdate2.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.jp.co.canon.InkjetExtendedSurveyProgram.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.jp.co.canon.MyImageGarden.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.jp.co.canon.ij.NetworkScannerSelectorEX.main.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/1C7D5694-D467-46DE-8574-FDF14D606E82/app.jp.co.canon.ij.scanutility.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/FFFFEEEE-DDDD-CCCC-BBBB-AAAA000000C9/Login.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/FFFFEEEE-DDDD-CCCC-BBBB-AAAA000000C9/Merged.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/BootCaches/FFFFEEEE-DDDD-CCCC-BBBB-AAAA000000C9/app.com.apple.iTunes.playlist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/ConfigurationProfiles/Setup/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/Spotlight/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/SystemEntropyCache - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/SystemKey - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/SystemKey-orig - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/auth.db - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/auth.db-shm - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/auth.db-wal - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/caches/opendirectory/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/com.apple.AOSNotification-FMM.server - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/dhcpclient/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/dslocal-backup.xar - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/dslocal/nodes/Default/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/dslocal_orig.cpgz - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/geod/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/kcm-dump.uuid - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.0/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.200/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.201/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.202/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.212/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.26/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.4294967294/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.55/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.88/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.89/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.92/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.97/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd/overrides.plist - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/locationd/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/openldap/openldap-data/DB_CONFIG.example - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/0C35BDB6-070D-4B9E-8A38-FDD2C227C796.boot.events.ODrvzN.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/0C35BDB6-070D-4B9E-8A38-FDD2C227C796.powerd.events.aNIKB1.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/0C35BDB6-070D-4B9E-8A38-FDD2C227C796.system_events.events.StnSWI.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/0C35BDB6-070D-4B9E-8A38-FDD2C227C796.system_events.periodic.37bJ9O.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.boot.events.uwWcIE.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.powerd.events.ePQfoN.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.events.CeBOfS.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.9WpmHe.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.DWXqjn.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.N7YxNS.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.RIXBhB.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.nCDgxV.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.oPrMoq.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.qGU98T.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.ruEkLk.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.system_events.periodic.xSTKti.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.boot.events.KXfowZ.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.powerd.events.QWfjq3.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.events.lS1I10.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.periodic.5B0M2A.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.periodic.B9z02u.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.periodic.UHm24A.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.periodic.i7kSkh.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.periodic.km7Grk.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.periodic.mofk1i.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.system_events.periodic.sNjbkE.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.boot.events.u5A3zz.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.powerd.events.prqFgw.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.events.enMeOY.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.3YumS4.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.7R9znX.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.FKSSIE.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.LD9QcA.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.QqueYL.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.kilOq7.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.nxWOsn.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.system_events.periodic.z112Sx.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.boot.events.9IZde4.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.powerd.events.aoNL5G.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.events.4SUKBn.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.R9938x.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.SAyGZk.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.SL07NJ.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.SicuHo.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.UgEbqI.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.bmPGPG.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.cYa0tl.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.hYk8Tq.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.system_events.periodic.lEUEGD.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/73B46FDD-E0D3-42B1-A345-B86B1036232F.boot.events.5yNCSw.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/73B46FDD-E0D3-42B1-A345-B86B1036232F.powerd.events.YTSLAW.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/73B46FDD-E0D3-42B1-A345-B86B1036232F.system_events.events.mskxxW.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/73B46FDD-E0D3-42B1-A345-B86B1036232F.system_events.periodic.6zA5iR.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9213A07B-1800-4DBB-BC39-159E3108AED6.boot.events.nuVGfw.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9213A07B-1800-4DBB-BC39-159E3108AED6.powerd.events.qz0yOV.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9213A07B-1800-4DBB-BC39-159E3108AED6.system_events.events.UCjG0v.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9213A07B-1800-4DBB-BC39-159E3108AED6.system_events.periodic.D6CIXs.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/96D96721-4473-49DB-91AF-71C26189F0F1.boot.events.xLKwRb.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/96D96721-4473-49DB-91AF-71C26189F0F1.powerd.events.rnoBKX.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/96D96721-4473-49DB-91AF-71C26189F0F1.system_events.events.WcUSIB.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/96D96721-4473-49DB-91AF-71C26189F0F1.system_events.periodic.SJIrt6.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9EF4C305-AA68-48AB-8655-CEED6798E81B.boot.events.jxhm3y.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9EF4C305-AA68-48AB-8655-CEED6798E81B.powerd.events.jKMo5h.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9EF4C305-AA68-48AB-8655-CEED6798E81B.system_events.events.QYUX6e.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/9EF4C305-AA68-48AB-8655-CEED6798E81B.system_events.periodic.itqR9N.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BAF48978-AF75-4E0B-9087-34A14F75114E.boot.events.xU1Xuv.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BAF48978-AF75-4E0B-9087-34A14F75114E.powerd.events.a1LBGl.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BAF48978-AF75-4E0B-9087-34A14F75114E.system_events.events.h1pXHB.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BAF48978-AF75-4E0B-9087-34A14F75114E.system_events.periodic.J414Bm.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BD2EA94D-AB1D-465A-8979-D5BE46C69B8D.boot.events.JI6j6Y.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BD2EA94D-AB1D-465A-8979-D5BE46C69B8D.powerd.events.QBjj5d.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BD2EA94D-AB1D-465A-8979-D5BE46C69B8D.system_events.events.srwV0F.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/BD2EA94D-AB1D-465A-8979-D5BE46C69B8D.system_events.periodic.z03i1w.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/D1ADB55C-61EB-4121-976A-2F72DC2D1AA4.boot.events.Fh34jy.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/D1ADB55C-61EB-4121-976A-2F72DC2D1AA4.powerd.events.BjUDVx.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/D1ADB55C-61EB-4121-976A-2F72DC2D1AA4.system_events.events.MC4Mr2.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/D1ADB55C-61EB-4121-976A-2F72DC2D1AA4.system_events.periodic.7d3FED.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.boot.events.7uW97S.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.powerd.events.1M3Ypb.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.system_events.events.MexPl2.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.system_events.periodic.09f2Hn.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.system_events.periodic.0vU1aZ.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.system_events.periodic.1p4Y0l.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.system_events.periodic.zlc300.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/snapshots.db - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/snapshots.db-shm - error opening [4]
/private/var/db/systemstats/snapshots.db-wal - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/0/com.apple.revisiond.temp/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/Cleanup At Startup/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n000003000000r/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n000003800000t/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n000003800000t/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n000006w00001q/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n000006w00001q/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000084000021/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000084000021/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000b000002r/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000b400002s/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000b400002s/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000bh00002w/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000bh00002w/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000c4000031/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000c4000031/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000s0000068/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000s0000068/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000s4000069/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000s4000069/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000s800006_/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000s800006_/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000sm00006d/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000sm00006d/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000th00006m/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000th00006m/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000tm00006n/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000vr00006y/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000vr00006y/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_ngzzzzzvzzzzzy/C/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_ngzzzzzvzzzzzy/T/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/jabberd/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/lib/postfix/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.14.U0.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.14.U205.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.14.U89.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.15.U0.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.15.U202.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.15.U205.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.15.U89.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.16.U0.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.17.U0.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.17.U205.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.18.U0.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.18.U205.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.18.U89.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.19.U0.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.19.U202.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.19.U205.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.19.U89.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.20.U0.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.20.U201.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.20.U202.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.20.U205.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/asl/2014.03.20.U89.asl - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.0/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.200/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.201/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.202/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.212/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.26/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.4294967294/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.55/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.89/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.92/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd.peruser.97/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/0C35BDB6-070D-4B9E-8A38-FDD2C227C796.launchd.events.uVZGEH.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.launchd.events.5GookU.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/17993820-FD05-4752-88E9-59B87DD0A8EC.launchd.events.aYPiMZ.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/183E0706-963F-424D-91BB-1012279E9F7F.launchd.events.eYu17B.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/4BD14A1E-374C-452B-8B41-917A66360DF5.launchd.events.3F2oW2.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.launchd.events.7TnLfX.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/6F2C57E1-4056-4679-9880-630C0AD355B6.launchd.events.BkDGBP.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/73B46FDD-E0D3-42B1-A345-B86B1036232F.launchd.events.JHA3pt.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/9213A07B-1800-4DBB-BC39-159E3108AED6.launchd.events.HmoPDv.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/96D96721-4473-49DB-91AF-71C26189F0F1.launchd.events.dDxRO2.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/9EF4C305-AA68-48AB-8655-CEED6798E81B.launchd.events.7EQp7a.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/BAF48978-AF75-4E0B-9087-34A14F75114E.launchd.events.qV70iO.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/BD2EA94D-AB1D-465A-8979-D5BE46C69B8D.launchd.events.CyRZv8.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/D1ADB55C-61EB-4121-976A-2F72DC2D1AA4.launchd.events.viN4gv.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.launchd/DA66ED80-EFA4-46AF-8BFB-CFD7E5DA7D1C.launchd.events.bpkH0H.stats - error opening [4]
/private/var/log/com.apple.revisiond/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/root/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/run/automount.initialized - error opening [4]
/private/var/run/com.apple.WindowServer.didRunThisBoot - error opening [4]
/private/var/run/com.apple.loginwindow.didRunThisBoot - error opening [4]
/private/var/run/com.apple.parentalcontrols.webfilterctl.mutex - error opening [4]
/private/var/run/mds/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/cups/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/fax/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/mqueue/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/active/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/bounce/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/corrupt/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/defer/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/deferred/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/flush/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/hold/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/incoming/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/maildrop/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/pid/master.pid - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/private/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/public/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/saved/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/spool/postfix/trace/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmp/launchd/ - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmp/systemstats/powerstats.ydRkXV.txt - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmptmpdb3KsK5 - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmptmpdb3KsK5-journal - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmptmpdbPTqTq - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmptmpdbPTqTq-journal - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmptmpdbxA796 - error opening [4]
/private/var/tmptmpdbxA796-journal - error opening [4]
/private/var/vm/sleepimage - error opening [4]
/private/var/vm/swapfile0 - error opening [4]
/private/var/vm/swapfile1 - error opening [4]
/usr/bin/ipcs - error opening [4]
/usr/bin/sudo - error opening [4]
/usr/lib/libgutenprint.2.dylib - error opening [4]
/usr/libexec/cups/backend/dnssd - error opening [4]
/usr/libexec/cups/backend/fax - error opening [4]
/usr/libexec/cups/backend/ipp - error opening [4]
/usr/libexec/cups/backend/lpd - error opening [4]
/usr/libexec/cups/backend/smb - error opening [4]
/usr/libexec/security_authtrampoline - error opening [4]
/usr/libexec/ssh-keysign - error opening [4]
/usr/sbin/authserver/ - error opening [4]
/usr/sbin/cupsd - error opening [4]
/usr/sbin/visudo - error opening [4]
/usr/sbin/weakpass_edit - error opening [4]
Number of scanned objects: 1537263
Number of threats found: 3
Number of cleaned objects: 2
Time of completion: 14:23:59  Total scanning time: 16522 sec (04:35:22)

Notes:
[4] Object cannot be opened. It may be in use by another application or operating system.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

Hi there are several issues in there that require the deeper look and other tools..
Please do the Prep guide.
Include this link back to here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/527931/win64patchedh-trogan-alerts-from-eset/#entry3320927

Thank you

Edited by boopme, 21 March 2014 - 09:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users