Hello and welcome to The Bleeping Computer Forums . My name is Fastwalker and I will be helping you with your computer issues today.
Resolving malware issues may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.Please take note of some guidelines for this process:
- If you do not make a reply within 5
days, we will have to close your topic.
- You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic
where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here(Insert Link)
- Please refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools
. Doing so could cause changes to the directions I have to give you and prolong the time required. Also, please do not take any advice relating to this computer from any other source throughout the course of this fix.
- If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask
before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
- Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean"
. We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
- Please reply using the button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
- Old topics are closed after 3
days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5
days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.
Please download DDS
by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.pif
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- Click on Start.
- After the scan has finished, confirm the message with Ok.
- DDS will automatically open the logfile.
- You can find the logfile on your desktop as well.
- Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE