Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

some spyware or malware which starts affecting images then screen color

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vishumishra

Vishumishra

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

Hi ,

actually my laptop got affected from some virus or spyware or malware and at first it started affect images with some sparkling red dots on the dark black pixels then it started all window with blue flickering lines and dots . when i scan my laptop from spyware and malware remover the blue flickering lines get disappeared but the problem of red dots are still there and those blue lines also comes back frequently. please tell me what is it , any virus or spyware or malware and also teel me how to remove it

Edited by hamluis, 16 March 2014 - 01:49 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:51 AM

Hello Vishumishra and welcome -

actually my laptop got affected from some virus or spyware or malware

Do you know if the computer was infected, or is this just an idea of yours.

The last time I had a computer go as you describe, it was due to PSU (not infection)

Power Supply Unit failure can show in several ways, and you have described one of them.

I will not be able to re check this post for about 8 to 10 hours, but please do this.

There are many helpers in this area, and they may have new ideas.

List your computer Make and (if known) Model.

Please post a snapshot with Speccy for more system details -
How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- Full Directions Here (only post the link)

Then please Copy and Paste this log.

Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please Copy/Paste the contents of that document.
Note: If a security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users