Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which phone to Buy?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 midou1994

midou1994

• Members
  • 251 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

Hi,

I plan to buy a phone at around Rs 20,000(India) now I have been researching a lot and my head started spinning after all this research

I don`t understand what different between Adreno 305,Adreno 320,Adreno 330

is 305 a single core GPU and 320 a multicore GPU?

For this budget or atleast nearby this I have Gionee Elife E7 Sony Xperia SP,Samsung Grand 2.

The Gionee tops the spec sheet its has the top of the end chip I understand technology changes quickly but is there any phone in price range that can run games even at low setting for alteast 2 years?

I know its a question that can be hard to answer but is it possible technology does change quickly but is it possible?

After MWC  S5 popping out of samsungs bag the price of S4 has dropped drastically its was retailing at 34490 and now is only for around  27700 (flipkart) is it worth buying this phone can it still play games like asphalt 8 and may be newer games without any lag? 

the nexus 5 also has cool specs for the price but I am worried with plenty of issues that I have read over the internet about the phone.

Is S4 capable of competing with 800 Chipset ? is the GPU performance better when comparing to Adreno 330?

should I save more and get this or go for 20000 budget?

Also benchmarks show Moto G having better performance when comparing with Xperia SP the latter has a single core Adreno 305 while SP has Adreno 320 shouldn`t SP give better gaming performance even with the dual core

I have had a chance to play with grand 2 the screen is good but in the Sample video the Colours where a bit darker for Eg grand Canyon`s brown was having more black.....

My Primary Use will be 

Games,Browsing,Click Photos(rarely) but when I do I don`t wanna get disapointed

Edited by midou1994, 16 March 2014 - 01:38 AM.

Midou

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nettechindia

nettechindia

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:54 AM

Go for sony xperia C it is very awsum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users