Hello and Welcome -
Please read http://blog.malwarebytes.org/news/2013/09/selecting-all-pups/
Make sure that all items are selected, or you will not have removed them.
Please select your last Malwarebytes Scan, and Copy / Paste it back here.
If you are not able to find it, Please Update your copy of the program, and run a Full Scan.
Then Copy / Paste that log back here.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
Please Copy and Paste the small log back here
Now: Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* NOTE : Please close or save all work, as the computer will be Rebooted
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Note Do not click on the Scan or Clean button more than once, as this may cancell all results
* Click on the Scan button. (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.
* Next: Click on the Clean button (only once) to remove the selected items.
* You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be close so that the infections can be removed.
* Click on OK, and then OK again to confirm the reboot.
* When cleaning process is complete a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt ) of what was removed will be on your desktop.
* Please copy and the paste this log in your next post.
* A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.