Hello SuperLost.. Do you still have the logs to post?
What is your Operating System?
Which browser do you use?
Please run these for now.
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.
- Link 1
- Link 2
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
- Do not reboot the computer, you will need to run the application again.
Running GMER on 32 and 64 bit Systems -------------------- Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop: Main Mirror
which will download a randomly named file Zipped Mirror
the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs Temporarily disable any real-time active protection
It is very important you do not use your computer while GMER is running Double-click on the randomly named GMER
icon GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan If you receive a warning about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system click NO Please check in the Quick scan box Please uncheck the following: IAT/EAT Show All <<< Important
Click Scan If you see a rootkit warning window click OK When the scan is finished, Save the results to your desktop as gmer.log Click Copy then paste the results in your reply Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your Antivirus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled Note: If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode
If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a Blue Screen of Death, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning