I'm having stubborn corruption issues on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. I have tried hard to solve this for almost 2 weeks now, without success..
I'm a bit surprised/offended to find myself being forced to resort to specialized forums like this one to fix my problem because I usually always find a way of my own. But this time I will need you guys.
I'm fairly good at digging into Windows OS so I'll be able to follow your instruction very easily, without having you to be extremely detailed and to describe any common IT terms.
- Corrupt system files which leads to problem installing/uninstalling applications, windows update, ssd firmware, basically anything that require deeper system's integration.
- sfc scan find corrupt files but can't fix them all.
Troubleshoot done so far
- Scanned for presence of any malwares/virus/rootkit. Result --> none
- Uninstalled/Reinstalled corrupt applications Result --> Sucess, but had to uninstall the dirty way (Revo uninstaller and manual registry left-over removal)
- Installed all missing .NET Framework & Visual C++ Redistributables
- Registry scan/clean (CCleaner, Little Registry Cleaner, and such) Result --> Many problem found/fixed, without real improvement.
- sfc scan (sfc /scannow)
- checkdisk scan (chkdsk /f /v /r /x /b)
- Reset system's default permission using Tweaking.com's tools (and some manual manipulation)
Generated logs: *list of all generated log files (*all done with elevated administrator privilege:
I would at least like to be able to install CheckSUR ...
Here's what happen when I try to install that it --> 2014-03-14_1304As you can see I can extract the content of the installer... is there something I can do with those extracted file ? I tried but its a mess of multiple cab files...
Also, I just cleared my event viewer log to do a fresh monitoring of that CheckSUR install.here's what I got: ---> 2014-03-14_1328
Edited by blememprngk, 14 March 2014 - 01:59 PM.