Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 vatos

vatos

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 PM

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:37 AM

Hello,

it has been a long time that I haven't visited this page. But now I need your help again. Since few days, I got a big trojan on my computer, so that my credit institution even blocked my online-banking account because they found my personal Informations on fishing servers.

I tried all kinds of Anti-Virus programs, but I always get the error "The program is blocked by group policy" when I try to start the Anti-Virus program. I am really lost and don't know what to do. Never had such a big Trojan which blocked my Anti Virus programs. I hope you can help me to completely remove this virus.

Thanks in advance.

Vatos

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:15 AM

Hello vatos -

Since your problem is so serious, please follow this advice as soon as you can.

Please follow the instructions in THIS Prep Guide starting at Step #6.

NOTE - If you cannot complete any step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper DDS logs are created, make a NEW TOPIC and post it to Malware Removal Logs area -

They can use all tools required to find the problem that we can not use in this area.

If HelpBot replies, please follow its Step #1 and the team will be notified.

Tell me when you post the new topic so we can close this one and only let the Experts fix your problem.

#3 vatos

vatos
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 PM

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

Thanks for your fast response. I have followed all the instructions and posted all the things in the malware removal section.

Topic can be closed. Thank you.

#4 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:47 AM

Continued here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/527486/big-trojan/

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users