Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Comer Who Loves Video Editing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lizabrown

lizabrown

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 AM

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:00 AM

This is liza, i'm female but i love digitals much, especially video editing. Now i'm a kind of expert and have thousand of millions of fans online. Now i joined this forum to find some friends who may have similar hobbies and we can talk and chat. And i'm also welcome all people who have questions about video editing and i'd like to share my personal experience and offer some suggestion here.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sirawit

Sirawit

Bleepin' Brony

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,158 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:01 AM

:welcome: welcome to BC!

I like editing video too. (Maybe after I replace my mainboard my laptop is no longer able to render video becuase of heat problem.) But I try to upload to youtube as much as possible. I have about 400 subscribers but not much views.

Thank you.

Edited by Sirawit, 14 March 2014 - 02:02 AM.

If I don't reply back to you in 2 days, feel free to send me a PM.

“You’re lying… just like you were lying to me before. You have to hate me. I’ve been the worst daughter in the world… you should hate me.”

“But I don’t, Nyx. Because, Nyx, I’m your mother, and a mother will always love her daughter, no matter what.” -Past sins by Pen stroke.

#3 lizabrown

lizabrown
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

:welcome: welcome to BC!

I like editing video too. (Maybe after I replace my mainboard my laptop is no longer able to render video becuase of heat problem.) But I try to upload to youtube as much as possible. I have about 400 subscribers but not much views.

Thank you.

Thanks, Sirawit. I think i can help you to get some lifetime code if you need, because i'm always invited by other software company to review video editors. Therefore i have many codes available right now. Let me know if i can help.

#4 Sirawit

Sirawit

Bleepin' Brony

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,158 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

Techsmith had invited me before and I already got their lifetime licenses. But thanks anyway! :)

Thank you.

If I don't reply back to you in 2 days, feel free to send me a PM.

“You’re lying… just like you were lying to me before. You have to hate me. I’ve been the worst daughter in the world… you should hate me.”

“But I don’t, Nyx. Because, Nyx, I’m your mother, and a mother will always love her daughter, no matter what.” -Past sins by Pen stroke.

#5 lizabrown

lizabrown
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Techsmith had invited me before and I already got their lifetime licenses. But thanks anyway! :)

Thank you.

Wow~I already added you, it's very nice to meet you here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users