Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Life Is Good

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KCav

KCav

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

Hello Everyone,

I like to explore new horizons in technology.  At the moment I am concerned with how to custom configure Windows 7 64-bit to exchange data smoothly with an Android cell phone. I am having a love hate relationship. I am happy with two wireless laser printers connected to my LAN, one is a color printer the other is black print only.  I am thrilled with the high quality sound coming from rugged, portable and affordable Bluetooth speakers that connect wirelessly to my cell phone, with high capacity USB hard drives, with dual monitors and a projector I have been using. Life is good. 

I never dreamed so much capability would be affordable by nearly everyone.  It is causing a cultural revolution.  I am happy to be part of it and have a feeling Bleeping Computer.com is going to accelerate my learning.  Nice to be here.

KC

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jondee38

Jondee38

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

Life IS good, isn't it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users