Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gradual but persistant frame rate slowdown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SiLvErH4wK

SiLvErH4wK

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 PM

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

I am experiencing gradual but persistant frame rate slowdown the longer I play specific games. The games usually start at about 60fps and drop down to about 30fps in about 10 minutes of gameplay.  Nothing in the game changes graphically to cause these slow downs and it often becomes more pronounced after dying and restarting.  I have tried different nvidia drivers, checked all my temps including the CPU and GPU.  I also made sure Windows, Directx, etc. was up-to-date and also scanned my system for infections.  Reinstalling the games in question also had no effect.  Please help..

System:

Windows 7 64-bit

GTX 560

Games:

Gigantic Army

Nuclear Throne

I am hoping that there is a similarity between these two games that perhaps leads to the answer...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users