Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

COMMON GAMING COMPUTER CRASHES AND LOCKING FIXES

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BInarybaited

BInarybaited

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

If you are having trouble with your computer after playing on  a gaming server ,this is why.

1.If your online while a game server crashes ,your computer will lock up or crash as well, if this happens to you ,then you need to fix this problem before it gets worse.you will get errors in your event logs ,mostly to do with memory or handle leaks.The crash will cause your system to lose registry files and or overload the buffers your memory will overflow and will not be released....HANDLES LEAKED

VSS AND  LSASS errors.

2. fix is UPHClean  ,  and a good registry repair tool make sure its not a removal tool..the registry needs to be rebuilt properly 

3. windows 7 dell computers with NVidia gforce graphics seem to really get hit hard

4. windows 8  AMD ASUS ATI  based computers  also take a hard hit.

5.OCCTP 4.3  is  A cool testing tool I found is made by a struggling developer that has run into the same problems as me ( memory errors ).this is like a bench mark stress test but much more detailed. made especially for the poor quality gpus  that cant HANDLE  the stress of over clocking and gaming..No companys want it because it works to good.and points the finger at the problems.which caused

these errors.A server problem thats been kept very  quiet.as quite a few major companys don't want to take the blame for damaged computer hardware and software.

6.this causes server errors as well your computer will not be able to connect with the game server caused by a DNS problem...You can flush your DNS all you want but the problem wont go away.

your old memory is locked in  a hive that's where uphclean should help flush the buffers. if this isn't repaired  right away it will get worse until a complete system failure fries your computer , dell computers will go into a CONTINOUS RANDOM REBOOT  LOOP. that even a bios flash wont help .

the dell has a light display error code power switch.which should have been surge protected. a DELL quick fix that doesn't work is disconnect the switch wires from the front panel.

7.another safe guard is something I never  got to try ,is to connect  your server to a local service and not the default local system  service . im not sure if this will work as other services  depend on certain settings .I did try it and found it to be a pain because it depends on what kind of connection you have

I have  wireless.

8.windows 8 is really still in beta stage if you ask me..there are a huge amount of security issues with a side by side  OS metro system .that was supposed to be designed for security. I don't recommend this windows for gaming as it is not very well supported with  updates .Runnning  apps ... 32 bit software and 64 bit software is just more headaches for the users the 64 bit poses a huge security risk as hackers can redirect or shut down 64 bit programs, windows defender is completly useless

when this happens. as the hacker can connect all dynamic link librarys together as one 32bit native OS system by just changing the security group setting to ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES OR MAYBE A S-1-5-21 333646464  hidden user and you would never know .as they hijack everything

and watch what your doing on a wireless monitor connection after they install a network projector.

yes you guessed it through your real player or media player...

9.I had real player installed in my registry that had over 2 gig of data , that I never even installed.obviously downloaded through a lengthy windows update you thought you needed and an update easily obtained from Microsoft that disables the windows defender completely.. an F12 developers script is also attached to internet explorer 11 .now you know why explorer gets hijacked as flash player is also integrated .

10.Slimbrowser has a close resemblance to explorer but has a ton of settings to control how you would like your security , not recommended for anyone but  experienced users .who know how to use all the settings.as I  hot hijacked before I could figure it all out.lol .it also has a hook32.dll file I am not tooo sure about.

11.mozilla  nightly works well as an app  browser but is also unsecure in windows 8 . google chrome

has sites that look like the chrome browser and plenty of look alike flash players..becareful  and always check the manual install to see if theres any extra garbage attached and tries to install ...conduit is really bad for that ,they attach themselves very inconspicuously .they are hard to remove and know what most people want to download. by spyware.

12.hackers know you will eventually come across a scripted page or  download some kind of malware this is how they attach their remote modules.. down load zenmap or nmap .this is one of the hackers favorite tools. once you learn how to use this awesome tool. you can really see how vulnerable you are.

13.I stumbled across a page that had chapters about a guy that wrote about why you should protect yourself as best as you can when your online.he describes that the people that don't care if they get hacked are the ones he targets.because he doesn't worry to much about getting caught.But  stated he does not like to hack people with some knowledge about security ,he will pass just incase .

!4. these hackers you will always come across ,especially gaming sites as they try to use your accounts to download games.and maybe even your credit card.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

2. fix is UPHClean

UPHClean is only designed to be used on XP and earlier NT based computers, and then only on 32bit operating systems.

From Vista onwards, the functionality of UPHClean is built-in to the User Profile Service.  Using UPHClean on Vista and newer systems, and especially 64bit operating systems, could cause the system to hang or crash.

#3 BInarybaited

BInarybaited
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

http://blogs.technet.com/b/uphclean/archive/2008/02/28/uphclean-v2-0-beta-for-x64.aspx

http://blogs.technet.com/b/uphclean/archive/2008/10/31/uphclean-v2-0-build-2-0-49-0-beta-for-64-bit-platform-operating-system.aspx

http://www.ocbase.com/

not if you use the right one.this version is designed for the amd and ati machines as I explained running
windows 8 .the crash you are saying happened maybe you used wrong version or eventually what happens
to a computer with serious memory errors.I used this fix on my machine and had no more memmory leaks.
microsofts version doesn't do anything , surpised....not.

http://nmap.org/download.html.....for zenmap make sure you download both versions to work on win .8

http://www.wireshark.org/

#4 BInarybaited

BInarybaited
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:29 AM

http://blogs.technet.com/b/yongrhee/archive/2012/03/10/list-of-memory-leaks-and-performance-related-hotfixes-post-service-pack-1-for-windows-server-2008-sp1.aspx

Here are some Microsoft downloads as well, ive never tried any of them but,the description of symtoms
on memory leaks is very useful.

If you decide to play online games or beta testing new games I don't recommend using your personal new computer. put together an older machine that can handle memory problems a little better .there are more updates and bug fixes for them.

#5 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

http://blogs.technet.com/b/uphclean/archive/2010/01/06/status-of-uphclean.aspx

Unfortunately this post is to report that UPHClean is now officially dormant.  Release bits for UPHClean v2.0 are not forthcoming.  There's no plan of record for release. ...  This means that the current beta build (2.0.49.0) is the latest bits and will stay the only code available for the forseable future.  This code works well for most people (> 99%).  It does not function on Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 nor Windows Server 2008 R2.  As I have mentioned in other posts there's definintely some possibility of machine running beta bits of UPHClean v2.0 to crash or hang.  The best course of action in those cases is to discontinue usage of UPHClean.

#6 BInarybaited

BInarybaited
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

Yes, there will always be bugs and fixes for all software, but I find the ones that do work the develpoers always get shut down by pressure from the topguns..as a couple of these programs are not in the
plans for a new version.

apparently companys like asus have a ROG FRONTBASE remote access program that is supposed to have a
data base that corrects or fixes errors remotely.A good example is the asus AII monitoring system.
this damn thing I wish I never installed it.the companys don't realize that they think they are making things easier for the user ,but through trial and error , programs like win8 are found to be more of a security risk than than they thought ,companys keep a low profile they now have approval for a
license or certificate used in agreement with Microsoft to access your log files and system registry.I think they use
stack overflow to get passed your ports just like hackers.when the errors show in the logs ,they are
either erased,or the time service is stopped,errors of user tried to access guest or admin with a
blank password and handles leaked from the registry errors. next you will see certificates installed.
and a $ with your computer name and another log saying impersonate successful.two s-1-5-21 will now be
in your registry , keys will be deleted .Microsoft will deny people asking about the errors and tell
them the error is a non genuine windows with no support.of course. unreal.!!

Overview

atiesrxx.exe has 150 known versions, the most recent one is 6.14.11.1143. It is started as a Windows Service called 'AMD External Events Utility' with the name 'SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AMD External Events Utility'. In addition, it is run under the context of the SYSTEM account with extensive privileges (the administrator accounts have the same privileges). The average file size is about 203.08 KB. Some variations of the file have been seen to be installed with the program SlimDrivers from SlimWare Utilities, Inc.. During the process's lifecycle, the typical CPU resource utilization is about 0.0001% including both foreground and background operations, the average private memory consumption is about 1.4 MB with the maximum memory reaching around 3.64 MB. Addionally, typically read and write I/O disk operations is about 196 Bytes per minute for reads and 3 Bytes per minute for writes.

What is atiesrxx.exe?

The files atiesrxx.exe and atieclxx.exe are both associated with the AMD External Events Service Module, which is part of the ATI display driver package. The function of atieclxx.exe is to give ATI Graphic card better performance so it just plays a subsidiary role.

icon_exe.pngDetails File name: atiesrxx.exe Publisher: AMD Product name: AMD External Events Description: AMD External Events Service Module Typical file path: C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe Windows Service Service name: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AMD External Events Utility Display name: AMD External Events Utility Type: Win32OwnProcess

I decided ive had it with all the bull ,and just play games and programs offline completely. with no
connections to the net at all, adapters were removed or shut off so I wouldn't have to deal with them
do you know that a radio frequency was used off either the fridge my radio t.v ,phone or a satelite..etc. to connect .I had left my scanner on just for the heck of it somehow an extremely smart person
accessed my computer to find out what I was up to.unreal...

..today I did a trace to find a port opened remotely on 49164 this was asus ROG ..and guess what software was updated back into my computer from
windows updates . its all business related.from the high tec things ive seen that only a
developer could do ,and maybe blame it on hackers.hmmm.all my fiends thought I was paranoid or nuts
until they seen it right before their eyes.I was beginning to wonder myself.i hope im wrong.

Edited by BInarybaited, 10 March 2014 - 01:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users