Jump to content


 


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.


Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash Player 12 problems


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 buddyrhonda

buddyrhonda

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

I have been having trouble with Adobe Flash Player. 60 % of the time it functions fine, but the other 40% (several times a day) a sign comes up that says 'You need to have Adobe Flash player to view this content'. The next websites I try ( sports- puzzle websites, etc) come on ok. I can go to same websites 1/2 later and they wont work and put up the 'need adobe flash player' AGAIN !   My list of programs always says I have Adobe Flash Player 12 Active X

I did a scan mentioned on another computer message board about Adobe, and after the scan it said 'You have the most updated version of Adobe on your computer.....so WHY does it keep telling me on lots of websites that I need to install it?

I have HP 2009m...Windows 7 Home Premium....Internet Explorer Version 11

I got a sign on a website this morning saying 'you need to have Adobe Flash Player', I went ahead and clicked 'download', After done, the words came up 'installation complete!' BUT....it's still doing the same thing STILL

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....


Edited by hamluis, 07 March 2014 - 07:47 PM.
Removed formatting - Hamluis.


BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

 


#2 Alex&Vanko

Alex&Vanko

  • Banned
  • 1,394 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Please not so big and bold lettering.Download Minitoolbox - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

Start the application.Set ticks everywhere.Click GO button.After scan is done a log will appear.Save and attach it here.



#3 acerts04

acerts04

  • Members
  • 582 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Hello please publish a snapshot of system in your next post with speccy.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/323892/publish-a-snapshot-using-speccy/

Follow that tutorial

"In real life, the hardest aspect of the battle between good and evil is determining which is which."





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users