Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Everyone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Merlin_22

Merlin_22

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:55 AM

Hi All.

Sites I own: Kids Safe
Site I am a staff member in: Spyware Beware (ASAP Member), Malware Medic (Administrator), A-2 Forums (Moderator), Mental Health (Administrator - not in this site much), Malware Complaints (Moderator)

About me: I'm fair, outgoing, straight out, fun (as i have been told) etc, I like to speak out of what I beleave in or if I have been treated unfairly (who wouldn't) I have 1 child, and comming up to the 2nd one in July. Im 22..... ummmm anything else you want to know just PM me and ask me or post it here.

TONY

Kids Safe Forum <--- Please read the site guidelines before registering. You don't have to be a parent nor have any information. You can register and ask things on the forum if you want.

Update: Kids Safe is bringing out K.S.A, for more information on what it is; click the link below:
http://kidssafe.co.nz/index.php?showtopic=504

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:09 AM

Hello :thumbsup:

Welcome to BC

Nice web site. I see you use invision too, so you know the deal..
Im looking foreward to hearing more from you!

Follow this link for New user Tips

Brian

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:24 AM

A needed Website, given the unsafe nature of the Internet, especially for children who tend to be more trusting.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:59 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Merlin_22.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

#5 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 PM

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:11 PM

Hi and :thumbsup: Merlin_22

Do you know that you are on the opposite side of the earth? :flowers: I'm in Portugal.

Regards

Darthy
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#6 Merlin_22

Merlin_22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:26 PM

A needed Website, given the unsafe nature of the Internet, especially for children who tend to be more trusting.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

Thank you. since i have had my site (2 months ago) I have had 30 people registed.

TONY

Kids Safe Forum <--- Please read the site guidelines before registering. You don't have to be a parent nor have any information. You can register and ask things on the forum if you want.

Update: Kids Safe is bringing out K.S.A, for more information on what it is; click the link below:

#7 Merlin_22

Merlin_22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:27 PM

Hello :thumbsup:

Welcome to BC

Nice web site. I see you use invision too, so you know the deal..
Im looking foreward to hearing more from you!

Follow this link for New user Tips

Brian

Yeap love invision boards.... easy to manage once there set up. I have used other boards and nothing beats invision.

TONY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users