Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

GTX 770 texture issue?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wayspacedout

wayspacedout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

I came here for help for a friend of mine, basically they upgraded from a EVGA GTX 560 TI to a EVGA GTX 770 but there seems to be a texture issue, the graphics actually look worse than the 560 TI even after messing with the settings and uninstalling all drivers for the previous card and doing a clean install with the latest driver for the 770 (334.89) etc, could you tell me anything that might help or if it sounds like a defective card? 

The basic system specs are:

Windows 7

8GB RAM

AMD FX 9370 8 core processor 

ASUS Sabortooth 990 FX R2.0 motherboard

Corsair 650w TX650M PSU

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

Get all of the updates for windows. You may be on an older version of direct x that could be causing problems. You can check the version of direct x by: clicking the start button, in the search programs and file bar type dxdiag and hit enter. Was that 770 new?

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#3 wayspacedout

wayspacedout
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

It is a new card but updating was it! Thank you for the help :D

#4 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:32 AM

Glad I could help :)

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users