Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kodak broken links

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ScrapCath

ScrapCath

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 PM

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

Wondering if you could help with this one?

I tried repairing my Kodak with 16189 photos (very worried!) by repairing it in the Add/Remove function in the Control Panel but it didn't work.

I have not deleted/removed these files from my computer.

Here's a print screen of it. Photos blocked in blue square for a reason.

ALL my photos are like this, even ones from CD's and even new ones. I have been using Picasa and am wondering if this has anything to do with it?

I appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Cath

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Good evening. :)

Please understand that while you may be fully in command of what you did, why you did it and what resulted, your post doesn't make things that clear.

Why did you try to repair your Kodak in the first place? What happened when you did it, apart from the fact that it didn't work? What exactly are your photos like that is the issue?

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

#3 ScrapCath

ScrapCath
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

The red things mean that the photo/link is broken.  Even new photos I have put on Kodak get 'broken' even though I have not done anything and certainly didn't delete them. :) I can't access any of my photos on Kodak, which is why I repaired it. Nothing happened/changed when I tried repairing via Control Panel Add/Remove & Change/Repair. I want to get them off Kodak so that I can put them elsewhere if Kodak is going to be so unreliable. Thanks

#4 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Good evening. :)

Given that this section of the forum is for the diagnosis of malicious infections and your issue seems to be something else, I suggest that you post in this part where you should find somebody more familiar with your problem.

#5 ScrapCath

ScrapCath
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

Done, and thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)

#6 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

As this issue appears to have been resolved, at least as far as this section of the forum is concerned, this thread is now closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users