Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, I'm just 'New'

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mike_the_Tyke

Mike_the_Tyke

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

At approaching 80 years young, I battle with modern technology in the hope that I don't fall out of contact with the rest of the world. It seems that younger, more fertile minds than mine, can invent all sorts of pitfalls for the unwary, so it is good to join a forum to see how you all face the challanges of the electronjic world and to, perhaps, receive your assistance when I succome.

Hopefully I might also be of assistance to someone from my (limited) computer experiences. I'm only a user so do not iunderstand the inner workings of 'the box' that supplies me with so much valuable knowledge. But 'the old dog' is hopeful of learning 'new tricks' - still!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,236 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

G'day Mike,

Welcome aboard....

I'm just up the road from you in Bingil Bay, good to see another QLD'er in the forum. :busy:

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

I agree, the forum can always use more QLD'ers.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users