Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SAM Broadcaster 4.9.2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Madforit

Madforit

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

I have been using this software for a long time now with no problems, I haven't made any changes to my computer but halfway through the 1st song i play when connected to radio server it just shuts itself down,

In the logfile the last comment is CleanUp Exit, Can anyone shed any light on this and maybe help me get to the bottom of it.

I read that antivirus software can sometimes cause this but i have even un-installed that but it still does it.

I have looked in the spacial forums but they are no ise.

It works fine as long as it is not connected and it is the same no matter which radio station i am connected to.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ti_Zako

Ti_Zako

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

I heard that Spacial had found a way to block hacked versions.  Apparently, the software contacts their servers and they are now sending instructions to stop the hacked software from running.

#3 Madforit

Madforit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

I heard that Spacial had found a way to block hacked versions.  Apparently, the software contacts their servers and they are now sending instructions to stop the hacked software from running.

Who said it was hacked ?

#4 Ti_Zako

Ti_Zako

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:41 AM

Log in to your Spacial user zone and download the latest version which will resolve the problem...  Looking forward to your response...

#5 Madforit

Madforit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:10 PM

Log in to your Spacial user zone and download the latest version which will resolve the problem...  Looking forward to your response...

I actually did that not long after i posted this, It is working like a charm now...

Thanks anyway..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users