Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Import Entourage databse into Outlook 2013

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Earl_Johnson

Earl_Johnson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:31 AM

I have a huge databse saved in Entourage 2008. As my laptop is obsolete, I have bought a new window system. I have installed office 2013 have outlook 2013 as my email client. I need to transfer all my database from mac to OUtlook 2013. I have tried to sync imap my Imap account in outlook 2013 but the synchronization always fails. I have years worth of emails and it shows 13948 files in "All Mails".

Please show me some other ways to import Entourage 2008 database into Outlook 2013.

Thanks

Edited by hamluis, 05 March 2014 - 12:02 PM.
Moved from Win 8 to Business Applications - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,022 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I think the only way to do this is with a converter. See this page for ideas.

Edited by JohnC_21, 06 March 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#3 A-Parker

A-Parker

• Banned Spammer
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:59 AM

What kind of email account? IMAP or POP?

Any IMAP email accounts should be easy as you will just need to add the email account to Apple Mail as any messages and folders should be on the email server.

For POP, then you will need to do some sort of export/import. You could try "drag and drop" from Outlook to Mail. I believe this will work, but I don't fully recall.

Bulk mail transfer can be done best with the help of applications.

Here is one tool that I found in top rankings of google search:- Entourage to Outlook

I hope this helps you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users