Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue screens and Windows will not start

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 infinione

infinione

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

I accidentally clicked on a add trying to get rid of it and immediately caused a "blue screen" and computer shutdown. Computer now cannot fully boat up to windows. As system starts up, it goes to blue screen and shuts down again, restarts and the process repeats. Sometimes it will get to login screen but when I login, it takes me to a black screen with only a mouse. Was able to get into Windows a few times with safe mode. Scained with spybot and superanispywhere with no success. Also tried a system restore with still no success....  any help? Thank you so much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 infinione

infinione
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

just to add, when I tried system restore, I restored the system to a week ago, and a safemood boot up said it "successfuly restored" however, computer still will not boot normally fallowing the blue screen shut down and restart. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users