Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant get Microsoft Office to install from online

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dborns

Dborns

• Members
  • 201 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

I just got a new ASUS laptop, running Windows 8.1, which included MS Office Home and Student 2013 not installed, but there was an access card with the Key number.  When I get on MS online to download it, I can put the Key # in, and it accepts it, but when it goes to the page online to download it, it freezes on a pop-up box that says, "We are sorry for the wait, the page is taking longer to load than expected".  It doesn't go any farther than that.  So its accepting the key number, but it seems like there is an issue with the online download page. 

Any suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users