Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Mp3 Players List

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vxdesigns

vxdesigns

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:07 PM

Hi how is everyone today. I am looking to get a hardrive based mp3 player so i am compiling a list of best mp3 players which might be on your wish list or which you have already bought or recommend. Please also provide the cost of the mp3 player and a link to its features if possible. I am looking for honest opinions and guidance. Thx in advance

List of best mp3 players rated by users in no organized order

30 GB iPod Video ($300-$400)
30 GB Creative Zen Vision:M ($250-$250)

PS. I am compiling this list for people like myself who want a solid/matching alternative to apples iPod
My Budget = below $400 CANADIAN

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:31 PM

I got a samsung yep flash based player(1gb) but it beats the ipod nano in features. They now have a 2gb yep out that looks like mine and side by side with the nano 2gb it beats it! Video,music,radio,text reader,record radio,record from your voice and record from a external source such as a cd player. Its got good features.

But you want a hard drive player for storage. There not good for running like the flash ones are and HARD DRIVES DO FAIL ON THEM!

A flash player will last longer and is made for movement.

I would not get a ipod other makers have way more features and ipods are ugly next to most of them. Ipods are simple and thats why people like them but I think people like easy function and style now days.

I mean you walk up with your new ipod. Show your friends and they say "Oh I have that one too"....
You want to walk and up show them what yours can do that theirs can not!

I would go for this one:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Creative-La...roductDetail.do

It has a better rating than the ipod does! And it looks cooler to with a radio the ipod does not have! Read the reviews on that site.
I havent checked this site but I like this site for reviews its one of the best.
www.epinions.com

The itunes and ipod has to much fame when other players are better. I can get songs for 88 cents at walmart.com or I can go to allofmp3.com and get songs for like 10 cents or less for some songs! Who wants to pay .99 cents for a song when you can get it for 12 cents or even 88 cents?

#3 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:02 PM

*drools* Those flash players look yummy! And they're cheaper than the HD players!!! That's good for us poor college students!!!! Thanks for the tip, cowsgonemadd3!!! :thumbsup:

I also agree with you on iPods; I don't want what everyone else has. I want to be different! :flowers:

#4 shortsexychica

shortsexychica

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

if you want to be different then go with this little baby here. I have one and I love it to death. :thumbsup: I have the 20GB and no problems since day one even though I've dropped it while running outside, she still goes strong..... :flowers:

http://creative.com/products/product.asp?c...4&product=10274
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/swe...Computer008.jpg

#5 vxdesigns

vxdesigns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:53 PM

Thx for the replies and opinions guys i will check them out. Btw "shortsexychica" everyone has Razor V3 nowadays and your one of them lolz :D

#6 shortsexychica

shortsexychica

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:11 PM

Thx for the replies and opinions guys i will check them out. Btw "shortsexychica" everyone has Razor V3 nowadays and your one of them lolz :D

:thumbsup: I dun care cuz I love mah RazR to death :flowers: :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users