To avoid potential conflicts, temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall. You will want to be offline when you do this.
Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select Run as Administrator.
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open. Copy and this and then post this in your topic.
1) Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.
2) When the installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Then click on Finish.
3) MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
4) Click on perform Quick Scan, then click on the Scan button.
If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
5) The scan will now begin, this may take some time to complete so please be patient.
6) When the scan is finished click on Show Results to display all objects found.
7) Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
8) Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
Make sure that every item shown in the results has a check mark in the box next to it, then click on Remove Selected.
9) When removal is completed, a log will open in Notepad.
This log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of the log in your next post, then exit MBAM.
Important: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Reagardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
Please copy the Malwarebytes log and paste it in your next post.
To locate this file right click on the Start orb and choose Open Windows Explorer, then click on C: drive.
When the C: drive opens click on the following: ProgramData, Malwarebytes, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Logs.
If there is more than one log, choose the log with the date that you ran scan that I requested.
If there are a large number of items found you can go into Settings and click on Scanner Settings to change the setting in Action for potentially unwanted programs (PUP) to Show in results list and check for removal.