Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help Me!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 soulbandit

soulbandit

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:24 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

I really need help. My internet is slowly being destroyed. It first started with search engines. When I would type something in on the search bar and hit search it would take me to the page with results, but heres the catch. When it showed up it was just blank. No words anywhere besides the search bar itself. Now When I go to websites all writting is gone. I don't know what to do and I'm panicing really bad. Someone please help me. I don't know if its a trojan or something.

ps: First message haha

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:05 PM

Please read this guide before actually doing the procedure
And it has all of the links for downloads you need.

Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

Go to the following to post your log file and it will be analyzed by a qualified tech

HijackThis Logs and Analysis
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

#3 soulbandit

soulbandit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:06 PM

but wait....do you know whats wrong with my computer? Have you ever heard of these situations?

#4 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:09 PM

Yes I believe you are infected or rather your computer is. I have seen these symptoms before and what I suggested for you to do is a correct thing. Besides if I am not mistaken this post will be transferred to the Hijackthis forum very soon.

#5 soulbandit

soulbandit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:14 PM

but I can't download all those programs. Theres way to many

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users