This 'virus' drove me up the wall for 3 days. It was on 3 of my home computers and my work laptop as well. I ran full deep scans of Kaspersky Internet security 2014, downloaded and ran countless various suggested Malware programs and even tried going through a procedure I found on this site that asked you to go through 4 different downloaded softwares..nothing worked.
So, get this, as a Hail Mary I put my system into Safe Mode then went in to System Tools in both my Windows 7 computers and my XP computers and went into Disk Cleanup. I ran disk cleanup and took away everything in there it would let me.
Long story short, it worked like a charm. It was gone from all 4 computers after running the scans and then putting back into normal mode.. No sign of it and it's been 5 days. Just make sure when you run disk cleanup you choose all the removal options and MAKE SURE YOU RUN IN SAFE MODE!!
Also, for some reason on one of my computers it didn't work the first time, so I reran the disk cleanup and saw there was still about 500 MB there for some reason. Once I ran it the 2nd time and rebooted the 'virus' was gone!
Please post back and let me and others know if this worked for you.