I recently ran into an issue where my desktop would wake up immediately after going to sleep.
- ASRock X79 Extreme6 Motherboard
- Intel Xeon E5-2660 CPU
- Samsung 840 EVO SSD
- Gigabyte GV-N760OC-2GD
- Windows 7 Professional x64
I've tried pretty much every method out there:
- Disabled all devices from being able to wake up the computer up (including network adapter)
- Used powercfg -lastwake and devicequery wake_armed in cmg
- Removed Samsung SSD Magician
- Enabled CPU3/6 and Package C State Support in BIOS
- Advanced Power Settings: Disabled wake timers and changed multimedia settings to allow computer to sleep
- Checked Event Viewer and wake up source is shown as unknown (wouldn't show Process ID in details either)
- Cleared all ports aside from monitor and keyboard, then tried same with mouse
Please not that it's not waking up a random time, but won't go to sleep at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated!