Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hdmi Issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maeco

maeco

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

I am trying to connect my Lenovo B570 via hdmi to my new lg tv. All  i am getting is a no signal message from my tv. My other acer and my xbox pixk up the hdmi no problem but for some reason i can not get my lenovo hooked up.

Edited by hamluis, 03 March 2014 - 08:26 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:18 PM

Read this.

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-3000-and-Essential/B570-HDMI-does-not-work/td-p/797521

#3 maeco

maeco
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

I have tried to reboot the pc with hdmi plugged in and also turned tv off and on. What I have found is in route devices and printers, connect to an external display, change the appearance of your display im only given an option of vga or mobile pc for display option. I've tried to identify and detect but no luck. On the desk top i've gone into the graphics display properties and it says there is no support for tv/ monitors. I don't understand why i do not have hdmi as an option for output in display? If this helps to understand what I am looking @?

#4 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:02 AM

It would seem that this is a common issue with that laptop See this. http://bit.ly/1fBH9iP

Have you tried the drivers updates as suggested on the site?

Please try updating the Bios version of the system to latest , update display & audio drivers

#5 maeco

maeco
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

yes I have tried the updates for bios, display and audio drivers. All from the lenovo website. I'm told they already exist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users