What is telling you that you have this malware?
Use the programs below to scan your computer and allow them to remove whatever they find.
download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
go to here to run the online scannner from ESET.
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the activex control to install
- Click Start
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish
- If any threats were found, click the 'List of found threats' , then click Export to text file....
- Save it to your desktop, then please copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.